Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello how lovely to join you

Jo ho ho

Jo ho ho

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hello there,
Firstly a big thank you for all the information and tips I have picked up so far from reading the forums. It’s an amazing site. Still so much to learn and I certainly know that will continue.
Hoping to buy a new Cali either this year or next year. We hired one for a week at the beginning of October and loved it. Now deciding on options and timescales. It’s a lot of money as you all know and it needed to be right.

Thank you again for being so generous and sharing your knowledge and pearls of wisdom.
Very happy to be with you.

Welcome , hired one and not orderd direct aftherwarts....hmm...strange.
Most who hire order within' weeks time.

Welcome Jo ho ho! With the ho ho in your forum name, Santa may get you one for Christmas? :)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

:Depressed:) That would be wonderful Kurienp. I must admit three people bought me toy ones as jokes for my birthday. :happy

Good to see another member from West Yorks on here. Welcome.

:thanks
Thank you for all the welcomes. Feels good to join you. :embarrased

"Eh Up" from Spain!

:welcome

I joined as a VIP member long before I finally got my cali' 2 weeks ago.

I know exactly what you mean about the cost issues you mention. VIP membership and the knowledge base available on the site, is without doubt one of the most valuable tools in your box when doing your research.

Best wishes

Chris B :thumb

Hi Jo Ho Ho - what's your favourite rum then?

I'm quite glad I didn't find this forum till after I bought my (used) Cali - I'd never have been able to decide what I was looking for!

Hi Jo Ho Ho - what's your favourite rum then?

I'm quite glad I didn't find this forum till after I bought my (used) Cali - I'd never have been able to decide what I was looking for!
Hi BikerGran yes it does sound slightly pirate like doesn’t it. Not a lover of rum, give me a prosseco anytime.
Jo