Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Saying hello...

maxandcali

maxandcali

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hello!

My first post on here so let me introduce myself. My partner and I live in West Yorkshire, and hope to own a California in the near future.

Have found these forums invaluable in researching things, accessories, options etc, so thank you for sharing all of your experiences.

Cheers!

Max

Hello!

My first post on here so let me introduce myself. My partner and I live in West Yorkshire, and hope to own a California in the near future.

Have found these forums invaluable in researching things, accessories, options etc, so thank you for sharing all of your experiences.

Cheers!

Max
Hi and welcome. I’m in West Yorkshire too. Are you planning on a Beach or an Ocean/SE?

Hey! Looking at getting an Ocean, went to test drive a 150 DSG last week. Any essential accessories/options etc you'd say we should have from the start?

Hey! Looking at getting an Ocean, went to test drive a 150 DSG last week. Any essential accessories/options etc you'd say we should have from the start?
Solar panel? Where did you test drive from?

Hello and welcome. Glad the forum has been of help already. The more questions you ask the more help is forthcoming.......

The dealership in Birstall. Should be with us in a few weeks time!
Me too. It’s my second van from there. Did you deal with Mark? He’s a good guy. Service guys there are good too. Great times ahead!

Me too. It’s my second van from there. Did you deal with Mark? He’s a good guy. Service guys there are good too. Great times ahead!
Yeah Mark’s been great! Gone above and beyond to be honest. Really can’t wait. Where did you get your solar panel fitted?

We got an end of the T6 line model, so didn’t exactly choose but Mark found one that exceeded our chosen options, in Cherry Red. What’s yours? Trips planned ahead?

We got an end of the T6 line model, so didn’t exactly choose but Mark found one that exceeded our chosen options, in Cherry Red. What’s yours? Trips planned ahead?
T6 in silver. 2017. Just back from 4 days at Cadwell Park (BSB weekend). Off to Spain next week but not in the van. We are in Morley, where are you?

T6 in silver. 2017. Just back from 4 days at Cadwell Park (BSB weekend). Off to Spain next week but not in the van. We are in Morley, where are you?
Very nice! Think we’re planning some short Yorkshire Dales trips when she arrives! We’re over in Calderdale.

Very nice! Think we’re planning some short Yorkshire Dales trips when she arrives! We’re over in Calderdale.
Great. Our other favourite camp site is Catgill at Bolton Abbey.

Never been there! Our staple (when we’ve been tent camping), very close, is Mason’s at Appletreewick (which we love mainly for the Craven Arms nearby!) will have to try Catgill!

Never been there! Our staple (when we’ve been tent camping), very close, is Mason’s at Appletreewick (which we love mainly for the Craven Arms nearby!) will have to try Catgill!
You should! Masons is good too. Craven arms too!

@Joker 1299 Tried Catgill for the first time at the weekend! Great facilities but our pitch was a mud bath! Torrential rain! Friendly owner and some passers by helped push us out of mud to leave on Sunday!