Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello from Sweden

M

mr_fredrik

As a new member i would like to introduce myself.
45 yrs old, enjoy outdoor activities such as skiing and mountainbiking climbing etc.
Owner since one week to a 2006 VW California.
174 Hp originally sold and used in Germany
Living on the countryside some 250 km north west from Stockholm.
cold and lots of snow right now.
If you plan to travel around scandinavia pls let me now and I will invite you to my house

Cheers
Fredrik

Hi Fredrik
I did go through your land on my way to from Paris to Nordkapp some years ago. Nice drive, 7500 km there and back, in 3 weeks.
Regards
Andrzej

Good eve fredrik. Welcome along.we too are having Swedish weather here in the uk
What plans do you have for your Cali this year :?: holidays etc

We were up in Sweden in September 2012 on our 5 week Scandinavian and European Tour - Lovely Place ...... :D

Helo Fredrik och Välkommen till forumet

You are to the North of Stockholm so I bet you get some good views of the Aurora Borealis (the Northern Lights). :D

The invite to your house is very kind. Hope you enjoy the forum. :thumb

adjö

John

Hi Fredrik, we toured around Sweden last summer, beautiful, perfect Cali country, enjoy your van,

Hi Fredrik.
Thanks for the invitation, if you fancy a tour to the south of Europe and coming close to Venice just let me know :thumb :thumb :thumb

:hello

Diego

Welcome to the forum and thanks for the kind invitation. It is somewhere that is definitely on my list but it may be some time before I get enought time away from work to do the trip justice!

Welcome fredrik from Sweden ..hope you enjoy the forum and thankyou for the invite ...do you have room for all of us :)

Hi Fredrik,
We are from Stavanger region, Norway, so we would love to tee up with you when we do our Scandinavian tour next year. You are most welcome to look us up if you are ever anywhere near us in Norway too !

I am also a fairly new VW Cali owner and have found this site/club an excellent resource for all things Cali. Welcome aboard !

Best Regards
Darren

Back