Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello World

Happy Snapper

Happy Snapper

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
Ordered a new Indium Grey T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion a couple of weeks ago, then discovered the forum and have been lurking and learning a lot more about what I've let myself in for. Thankfully I've not read anything that's made me regret ticking (or not ticking) the various options.

We hired a T6 Ocean last September and spent a week roaming around the Highlands as a taster of van life and loved it. I enjoy landscape and wildlife photography when i get the chance so it should mean the early starts for a sunrise shoot aren't quite so early! I work from home during the week so I'm also hoping to use it as a mobile office for a change of scenery from time to time.

Thank you to everyone that takes the time to share their knowledge and experience in the forums. I've already had lots of questions answered that I didn't know I needed to ask :)

Ordered a new Indium Grey T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion a couple of weeks ago, then discovered the forum and have been lurking and learning a lot more about what I've let myself in for. Thankfully I've not read anything that's made me regret ticking (or not ticking) the various options.

We hired a T6 Ocean last September and spent a week roaming around the Highlands as a taster of van life and loved it. I enjoy landscape and wildlife photography when i get the chance so it should mean the early starts for a sunrise shoot aren't quite so early! I work from home during the week so I'm also hoping to use it as a mobile office for a change of scenery from time to time.

Thank you to everyone that takes the time to share their knowledge and experience in the forums. I've already had lots of questions answered that I didn't know I needed to ask :)
Like you I’m awaiting delivery of a new T6.1 Ocean and find the VWCC forums very useful with lots of opinion and advice. Have fun.

:welcomeHope you find the forum useful and keeps you entertained / continues your education on all things Cali, whilst you await delivery of your T6.1.

Welcome to the Cali family,
If you want to change any option choice, you can up to certain time.
As you're into wildlife photography, I should think the new opening front on the bellows could make a good hide.
Happy travels.

#include <stdio.h>
void main(void)
{
printf("Hello and Welcome to the forum");
}

;)