Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Soon to be Cali Ocean owner

BayCatOne

BayCatOne

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150 4Motion
Hello!

I ordered a Cali Ocean not too long ago and hopefully I'll be able to pick it up this week or early the next. This will be a replacement of my company car so it's both a commuter and travel buddy.

It's currently at the dealer and being prepped for delivery. I've been lurking here now for a few days and thought I might as well sign up. Currently browsing the forums for storage ideas and tips-and-tricks. Chili's videos are great :)

Here it is! Just off the trailer at the dealer.
4ET04yR.jpg

Welcome on board , "push the ON button " i would say;)

Splendid dear boy splendid!
I must say it's a fantastic colour too :)

Please let us know how you get on.
I currently do 20k business miles and when I order one (a Cali) hopefully December this year - it will be to replace a company car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please let us know how you get on.
I currently do 20k business miles and when I order one (a Cali) hopefully December this year - it will be to replace a company car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll do that! I have a few more weeks of work before I go on holiday.

You drive like 5K more business miles than me per year. We also have the option to borrow a company car so it might depend on where I go if I take the Cali or not. But I'm not bound to the office so it might be a mix. I'm probably too lazy to borrow a car... so we'll see how that turns out, haha!

Looks amazing! Welcome. I too have just orderd a Cali (but a Beach) and justified the cost as i too am swapping my work van and personal car for this 'all in one' vehicle so also having a mobile office and a camping family weekend machine is just a great bonus!!

Nice! I was thinking to get a Beach at first but ended up getting the Ocean.