Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Never been so excited !

A

Anonymous

Guest User
Hi everyone, we're picking up our 1st Cali on Saturday and we're so excited at the prospect of the new advetures we can have as a family. We were undecided between buying a caravan, full size motorhome or the Cali but after a Demo recently at our local VW Cali dealer and seeing just how practical and ingenious they are we just had to go for the Cali. We've been checking out this forum for the last few weeks and are really impressed with the camaraderie and passion you all have - we want to be part of it too ! Any hints or tips would be greatly appreciated on how to get the best out of our new Cali. Hope to meet up with some you soon on our travels, we've just bought a book on the places we should visit in the UK, next Europe !!! - The Coopers !

Hi richard welcome along. Exciting times ahead
For your family :thumb dont forget the heater
Is excellent so no excuse for not trying it out
Before next year :thumb

Welcome along guys and thanks for becoming VIP's. We look forward to seeing you in the near future ... let us know how you get on with the collection and don't forget to take the handover checklist with you which you will find in the downloads area.

TheCooperFamily said:
Hi everyone, we're picking up our 1st Cali on Saturday and we're so excited at the prospect of the new advetures we can have as a family. We were undecided between buying a caravan, full size motorhome or the Cali but after a Demo recently at our local VW Cali dealer and seeing just how practical and ingenious they are we just had to go for the Cali. We've been checking out this forum for the last few weeks and are really impressed with the camaraderie and passion you all have - we want to be part of it too ! Any hints or tips would be greatly appreciated on how to get the best out of our new Cali. Hope to meet up with some you soon on our travels, we've just bought a book on the places we should visit in the UK, next Europe !!! - The Coopers !

know how you must be feeling, picked mine up one year ago on Friday, hardly slept for the week before - awesome car - been to France twice for 7 weeks and Scotland several times and can't wait to go again.

Hope all goes well on Saturday

Kevin

Hello and welcome. :hello

Good choice.

There seems to be loads of new owners recently.

We have had ours only 7-8 weeks and went away for 3wks and every weekend since!

Roll on good times. The Cali is great. :D

Cheers guys - I know we're all gonna have a great time !

The Mrs doesn't even know I've bought it yet - gonna surprise her and the kids on Sat morning when I pick it up and have a little blast away for the weekend - no chance of us waiting !I'm planning weeks in advance now where we're going to visit.

I didn't realise there was a checklist Martin ,thankyou - I'll make sure we put it to good use.

We went for a Ex Demo 12/12 Plate 180 DSG in Deep Black, with 6k miles - which I think I've got a good deal on !

Big Big day for all of you and a great time ahead. :thumb
Hope to see you all at one of the meets. :smile