Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Gas Bottle & discount

Brindisi

Brindisi

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Picking up our brand new Cali on Thursday (v excited). Amongst other things I want to test the gas during handover. As luck would have it I've an old gas bottle in the garage and its a 'CAMPINGAZ' 907 butane with a regulator screwed directly into the top. My question is with the bits that come with the van will this be ok? I've read some of the posts on the subject but wanted to check.
Also, I've printed the forum's handover check to take but would welcome any other tips or suggestions when picking the van up

When I've got time I'll work out how to footnote its details but for now our Cali is a grey 180PS manual; travel pack; privacy glass; MFS steering+ usual; sat nav, reversing camera (no I'm not made of money but...) F&R parking; climatic air con; black awning; Cascavel Anthracite wheels; bike rack; side bars (& a few other bits and bobs).

For info' Inca grey covers are now in stock, have received mine (with the modified 2014 headrest (they didn't even ask for my user name for the VIP discount).

I know its a subject of interest about negotiating a price so for all those considering buying: I worked out that I eventually got a discount of 9.9% on list. (This was from Sheffield LCV and includes VAT that would have had to be paid).

Although I've only posted once previously I have spent loads of time on this site and am immensely grateful to everyone connected with it as its been an invaluable source of information during this process.

All the best Mr & Mrs Brindisi