Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Engel Fridge MT 45FP

Javier Millan

Javier Millan

J_South
Vehicle
T6 Beach 4Motion
Hi everyone, has anyone in the forum managed to place the above mentioned fridge behind the driver seat in a two seat bench? Many thanks.

Hola Javier,

Don't know the size of yours,but I've got a MT 45F behind the driver (Spanish) seat. A little big, but it fits.

Hola Javier,

Don't know the size of yours,but I've got a MT 45F behind the driver (Spanish) seat. A little big, but it fits.
Hello Sir,

Excellent news, i think its the same fridge size as yours. If it fits am a happy man. I hv the fridge from my previous van which had an auxiliary battery that lasted about 3 full days before the power completely died. How many days do you get out of the auxiliary battery from your beach? i know that external temperature has a lot to do with how much the battery will last, can you kindly provide me with an approximate figure. Many thanks.
Saludos

Hello Sir,

Excellent news, i think its the same fridge size as yours. If it fits am a happy man. I hv the fridge from my previous van which had an auxiliary battery that lasted about 3 full days before the power completely died. How many days do you get out of the auxiliary battery from your beach? i know that external temperature has a lot to do with how much the battery will last, can you kindly provide me with an approximate figure. Many thanks.
Saludos
Well, I don't usually make long stops, no don't know how many days it could last. When bought my Cali I was thinking in adding one more battery (Beaches only have one aux) and solar panels.... but after 4 years never did and never missed.

Engel is probably the best fridge you can buy, I"m very happy with mine one. Sometimes I think it's a little big, but in general very happy.

Well, I don't usually make long stops, no don't know how many days it could last. When bought my Cali I was thinking in adding one more battery (Beaches only have one aux) and solar panels.... but after 4 years never did and never missed.

Engel is probably the best fridge you can buy, I"m very happy with mine one. Sometimes I think it's a little big, but in general very happy.
A second aux would be an option but before i spend any more i will see how it goes. Planing on spending a few nights next to the beach as soon as van arrives and will take it on from there.
As far as the fridge goes, am really happy with it. I agree its a bit big but there is more space for more cold beer. I went to morocco last year with my previous van, outside temperature was 40 degrees and our engel was delivering without a hitch. Bear was almost frozen. Expensive but worth every penny.
Saludos

The bear was frozen?!?!? :D

Back