Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Diff Lock stuck on T6 4 Motion

N

NeilChambers1963

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150 4Motion
I appreciate this issue has been raised before and while I've read numerous threads I haven't seen a definitive resolution described , for ref: we have a 2017 T6 4 motion.

I recently came to use the van, which is used regularly (though diff lock last used approx 12 months ago), the diff lock switch was illuminated and the warning light in the dashboard was also lit.

The diff lock is definitely applied, its very noticeable when driving around corners where it snatches, I drove about half a mile before limping home.

To try and resolve the issue I've removed fuse sc14 (differential lock control unit) from the fuse box behind the drinks holder in the centre beneath the gear lever (to see if it would reset - it didn't), I've also jacked the vehicle up and attempted to rotate the rear wheels in opposite directions - they will rotate about a fifth of a turn before no further movement is possible.

The van is booked into the garage on Jan 17th but wondered if any of the others who have suffered this issue could share how it was eventually resolved

Many thanks
Neil

Just a very brief update on this, the van is being trailered in to the garage today (Jan 2nd). Once fixed I'll provide an update on its resolution

I hope its easily repairable and they can get you back on the road. Look forward to hearing some good news.

Back