Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Confirmed build week!

Update... email from dealer today... My Cali Ocean is built awaiting ferry to deliver to Grimsby Dock... he anticipates delivery to me later this month..... :):):)

Fantastic! You'll be one of the first to hit the UK roads in a T6!! NOT JEALOUS! ;)

I think there should be a forum prize for the first night spent in a RHD T6 in the UK.

Update... email from dealer today... My Cali Ocean is built awaiting ferry to deliver to Grimsby Dock... he anticipates delivery to me later this month..... :):):)
hi greenp I haven't had any info from my dealer yet for my build wk 41 ocean. it must be built by now. when are you going to reg for the road cheers dale

Hi Dale my build week was week 42... I'm going to register ASAP. ... 1st Cali can't wait for our 1st night / nights away.... also sold my Discovery so one car family..... I'm riding my bike a lot lol........ Roll on delivery! !!

It's Paul... maybe I should change greenp

Hi Dale my build week was week 42... I'm going to register ASAP. ... 1st Cali can't wait for our 1st night / nights away.... also sold my Discovery so one car family..... I'm riding my bike a lot lol........ Roll on delivery! !!
hi paul that's good. I will wait for jan 16 as I still have my 180 cali se . I expect I will endup owning two calis until sold cheers dale

Great news Paul. Let me know how you get on with the handover and how long it takes please. Mark has said its still looking like week one build for me. So I'm hoping for Feb / March. I can't wait :Nailbiting:thumb

You must post pictures when it arrives! Lots and lots of pictures!!

hi paul dealer just phoned me to say my ocean 204 is in English port waiting to be collected for delivery to my dealer cheers dale

hi paul dealer just phoned me to say my ocean 204 is in English port waiting to be collected for delivery to my dealer cheers dale
Dale Great news !!! Please keep me informed of progress and as Aidy said post photos when you see it..

Ocean 150PS 4Motion 6-speed Manual, ordered 10 September, Build Week 48 (w/c 23 November). What with Christmas and New Year perhaps this will arrive at the end of January?

Back