Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Confirmed build week!

treecity

treecity

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
We've just heard from our dealer that our T6 Ocean has a confirmed build-week 44 and anticipates we could see it around Christmas.

I know an in-build status is next so fingers crossed all goes to plan!

We've just heard from our dealer that our T6 Ocean has a confirmed build-week 44 and anticipates we could see it around Christmas.

I know an in-build status is next so fingers crossed all goes to plan!
Nice! When did you place the order?
Just trying to work out when mine might be. I ordered on Aug 12th.

I have just requested order update for my California Ocean from the dealer.......
Reply email :-

Build week 42 (Next Week) Delivery 5 weeks after that.... fingers crossed
Happy Dayzzzzzz

I have just requested order update for my California Ocean from the dealer.......

Happy Dayzzzzzz
How exciting! Which dealer you with?

West Yorkshire VW Van Centre ..... This will be our 1st Cali... So So So looking forward to the Cali Camping lifestyle

Greenp when did you place the order. That seems pretty sharpish on build. Congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Tom
17th Aug .... I'm just passing on the information I've been given...... Hope its correct ???

Happy Dayzzzzzz

Great news Paul :)

West Yorkshire VW Van Centre ..... This will be our 1st Cali... So So So looking forward to the Cali Camping lifestyle
Congratulations -our order just gone in on Friday for T6 ocean from the same dealer. See you on the road next year!

Congratulations -our order just gone in on Friday for T6 ocean from the same dealer. See you on the road next year!
Hi Nice One ! Mark at West Yorkshire gave me the best price out of the 8 dealers I tried, seems a really good guy..... Yes look forward to seeing you on the road 2016 !!!

Just had a message from Guy at Preston VW saying that I have a (provisional) week 50 build. So that would mean mid to late Jan. I'll wait until march 1st for the new plates I reckon.
Woo hoo!

think we'll get it as soon as its available unless it slips to being a couple of weeks within the March 1st plate change.

This is the first California for us, does my profile say we have an SE? we're coming from an S-max so quite a change!!

think we'll get it as soon as its available unless it slips to being a couple of weeks within the March 1st plate change.

This is the first California for us, does my profile say we have an SE? we're coming from an S-max so quite a change!!
I think it said 180SE but now it's T6 Beach 150. Perhaps I'm going mad!
What colour you going for? What options you chosen?

Back