Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Collection update

Cali4nia

Cali4nia

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Got home from work today and my plate retention papers have arrived.
Called the dealer and collection is now this Friday rather than end of month.
Feel like a kid keeping count on the sleeps.
How sad or is it happy am I !

Great news let the countdown begin :thumb

Wow - how exciting!! My order hopefully going in tomorrow so I'm looking forward to getting to your stage too!

We'll I picked up the Cali this afternoon and justin from listers Coventry was absolutely brilliant with the handover.
I'm a bit nervous when a dealer says we've had the valet boys give it a good clean and as he knows I'm a bit OCD with my detailing regime,threw in a surprise of the whole vehicle being given the supaguard treatment and a free top up kit.
The other things I didn't realise which we're specified was cruise control and the detachable tow bar, not to say I would be using it but handy.
After a full demonstration we shook hands and Departed.
Bit sceptical about the gear shift position but soon got to grips and was surprised by it's pulling and handling a bit of a soft ride but being used to an audi tt and sport lowered suspension I was pleasantly surprised.
Built up speed on the slip road and soon I was cruising along.
Low and behold I saw fast approaching in my rear view mirror what I thought to be a silver Cali and yes as he over took towing some sports car in a trailer it was confirmed and best of all gave a wave.
Anyway back to the ride home I was warming to my new ride.
Got home to find the wife waiting to explore and take pictures.
Tomorrow is photo shoot day.
:))))))

Looking forward to the pic's :thumb enjoy

Back