Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Buying an Ocean..

Good choice, but I got over £8k off an Ocean through Drive the Deal. AutoeBid also worth calling. Then see if your dealer will match it.
I would tick all your option boxes and add the 80L fuel tank and the Dynamic Chassis Control.
Privacy glass (or are you opting for after market tints) and reversing camera?

My bad.....you've got privacy listed. Do you think you might need the camera?
Thinking of the camera now as I peruse the brochure. Maybe lose the Devonport wheels wife likes the 16s we had on our old beach

Well guys just as an update, the 70k ocean wasn't for us and we have decided to order a new Coast. I've gone for options of climate, LED lights, privacy glass, grey panoramic bellows, Devonport alloys with all weather tyres and cherry red. I'm being offered a discount if c 4k from Liverpool Van centre. Does that sound about right? Lead time of 8-10 months but we have our tourer to use in the meantime so hence why we were prepared to wait and have a factory order to our desired spec. Anything else I should add?

Cheers

OTR recommended retail price£ 57,737
(Includes VED)£ 280
Your choice total£ 3,798
Sub Total£ 61,535

DTD price about 56200. Your config is about 5000 shy of an entry level Ocean.

OTR recommended retail price£ 57,737
(Includes VED)£ 280
Your choice total£ 3,798
Sub Total£ 61,535

DTD price about 56200. Your config is about 5000 shy of an entry level Ocean.
What are you implying? Buy an ocean? cheers

What are you implying? Buy an ocean? cheers
More thinking out loud. I think for 5k it's a little more intricate than "buy an ocean"... You should be able to get close to the indicated price from most dealers.

More thinking out loud. I think for 5k it's a little more intricate than "buy an ocean"... You should be able to get close to the indicated price from most dealers.
Thanks. I've got breeze calling this morning. I think Liverpool on a list price with my options were at 57k so about 4k discount.

Jon

If it's a choice between the hard knobbly plastic on the floor or the yacht-style ....

I've had both and the yacht-style is so much better,. Easier to clean, easier on the knees when ferreting about in a cupboard, just looks and feels warmer.

Jon

If it's a choice between the hard knobbly plastic on the floor or the yacht-style ....

I've had both and the yacht-style is so much better,. Easier to clean, easier on the knees when ferreting about in a cupboard, just looks and feels warmer.
I love the look of the wooden floor just worried about propensity for damage with a 3 and 5 year old?! I agree it looks a lot smarter and yacht like which us what drew me to it.

Have to say 10/10 for Tom at Breeze. What a top man, knowledgeable, efficient and a pleasure to deal with. 100% recommended and restores my faith in the dealers after my Birmingham van centre experience with my Beach.

I love the look of the wooden floor just worried about propensity for damage with a 3 and 5 year old?! I agree it looks a lot smarter and yacht like which us what drew me to it.

Have to say 10/10 for Tom at Breeze. What a top man, knowledgeable, efficient and a pleasure to deal with. 100% recommended and restores my faith in the dealers after my Birmingham van centre experience with my Beach.

I am not the most careful of people in my Cali, just look around at my custom made bin with the burn holes in it, the loose cupboard slider rail, the coffee coloured bits of carpet .... sometimes it looks as though I've just come back from a field trip to Afghanistan ....

The floor is incredibly robust. I've even put a hot remoska lid on it the wrong way up ...:confused:

I am not the most careful of people in my Cali, just look around at my custom made bin with the burn holes in it, the loose cupboard slider rail, the coffee coloured bits of carpet .... sometimes it looks as though I've just come back from a field trip to Afghanistan ....

The floor is incredibly robust. I've even put a hot remoska lid on it the wrong way up ...:confused:

Well guys just as an update, the 70k ocean wasn't for us and we have decided to order a new Coast. I've gone for options of climate, LED lights, privacy glass, grey panoramic bellows, Devonport alloys with all weather tyres and cherry red. I'm being offered a discount if c 4k from Liverpool Van centre. Does that sound about right? Lead time of 8-10 months but we have our tourer to use in the meantime so hence why we were prepared to wait and have a factory order to our desired spec. Anything else I should add?

Cheers

As others have said, put your spec into DriveTheDeal.com and Autoebid.com and get your favourite dealer to match / beat.

Note that due to demand there’s almost no incentive from VW at the moment, and not likely next quarter either. Last quarter it was an extra £1,800 off on top of dealer discount

Back