Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Blackberry " to be or not to be"

Gasgas

Gasgas

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Hello everybody my new dilemma is now which colour to go for, Natural grey , Dark wood or Blackberry . The natural grey seems the most practical choice but the down side is that there does seem to be a lot of them, The Dark wood is the rarest and most individual but I am struggling to see one in the flesh, also is it quite difficult to look after ? and then there is my wife's favourite colour choice Blackberry !! Just how purple is it ? I like the idea of it looking Black/purple if that makes sense but not glittery purple and bright, I have seen a blackberry cadi on a dull day and it looked ok but I was wondering how good they look on a california

When you have been married as long as me it's obvious. Go for the wife's choice.

I thought this was a "smart phone" thread…
:eek:

Sorry, I don't know how to link threads but you'll find a natural looking, real life, outdoor picture of the Cali by Chrisandkateg in the Metallic blackberry thread, page 3 if you do a search.
My fav colour but it's not me that cleans the cars :lol:

GasGas

Weve got a BlackBerry Beach arriving next month.... Cant wait... Oh and its the colour the wife wanted... :lol:

Is it correct that Blackberry and sand beige are being discontinued as of 1/01/14 ?

When did you order? As I am being told new orders from January no longer available :hello

Hi All,

If you download from the VW website the latest 2014 brochure all the existing 2013 colours are available + the addition of Toffee Brown for the SE only.

Who advised you otherwise?

regards,

Mark

my wife found it on buy a car .com ? Strange as Blackberry has not been out long ,I spoke with my dealer and they have not heard about it so probably not correct!!

Gasgas said:
my wife found it on buy a car .com ? Strange as Blackberry has not been out long ,I spoke with my dealer and they have not heard about it so probably not correct!!

Blackberry has been available for a long time in European Markets, in fact it was the only colour not available in the UK until recently.

if they discontinue it in Europe, then it will be discontinued here.

James

Back