Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Beach Roll Call

I have removed the last post no free advertising of vehicles

There are some great specced vehicles on here,but I am not getting the identity issue,I thought that VW California's did an SE model and a Beach model both equal in there own right depending on your usage ?

Gasgas said:
There are some great specced vehicles on here,but I am not getting the identity issue,I thought that VW California's did an SE model and a Beach model both equal in there own right depending on your usage ?

Absolutely - in Germany the Beach is the California, Beach Edition

James

Does the German California Beach Edition say 'Beach Edition' on the back or do you know where I could get Beach edition badging from :thanks

Barefoot62 said:
Does the German California Beach Edition say 'Beach Edition' on the back or do you know where I could get Beach edition badging from :thanks

It just says Edition

You could get a picture and a graphics company could do it for you.

Edition Vans are almost a separate range - they cover, Beach, Full Cali and Multivan. The only hint we see of them in the UK is the Caravelle Edition 25 - but that's another story :)

A couple of us, like myself, have gone for black detailing, which looks smart.

A Beach Edition Van doesn't come with much more, it's a styling exercise although they do come with my favourite alloy wheels :)

If I had the money, i.e. if I won the lottery - for collectability - it would be a LHD German Beach White Edition - 180 DSG.

If you want any pictures to help - just let me know :)

James

Back