Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Adaptive Cruise Control

W

Winterrai

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
We have a VW California 2019 Ocean and never had an issue with ACC - However it now shows on the dash that "ACC not available" I cannot recall if stopped after either of these events:
1- Had to slam on the brakes as had a near miss or:
2 - Had a very little front knock that broke my plastic grill (Probably would not even notice)

Or maybe neither of these ?????

Is there a sensor in the grill or because we breaked hard can it be rest at home ?

We have a VW California 2019 Ocean and never had an issue with ACC - However it now shows on the dash that "ACC not available" I cannot recall if stopped after either of these events:
1- Had to slam on the brakes as had a near miss or:
2 - Had a very little front knock that broke my plastic grill (Probably would not even notice)

Or maybe neither of these ?????

Is there a sensor in the grill or because we breaked hard can it be rest at home ?
Yes, you have a front sensor that has probably been damaged . Square shape below VW badge

Yes, you have a front sensor that has probably been damaged . Square shape below VW badge

Thanks WelshGas, On the grill the black square got a little bit damaged but I honestly thought it was just plastic and ended up pulling it off as it was hanging off.... :( Is the sensor behind this ???

Thanks WelshGas, On the grill the black square got a little bit damaged but I honestly thought it was just plastic and ended up pulling it off as it was hanging off.... :( Is the sensor behind this ???
Yep :(

Big bill coming!!

When you started your Cali up did you have reverse gear selected ? (Manual)

Back