Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Adaptive Cruise Control not working

I

icic

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Just on a long drive home and the adaptive cruise control is not working. It’s saying ‘front assist not available’ when this has happened before cleaning the square sensor has fixed the issue. This has not worked this time. I wonder if there is anything else to try, we have a very long journey tomorrow. Also we had our front window replaced by auto glass last week. The ACC has worked fine all week after the glass was replaced, don’t know if this is relevant ? As they asked me if I had ACC. The glass used is genuine VW glass. Also we have a ghost, I seem to remember I read somewhere there might be a connection? But we have had it for 3 years and all has worked well. Be amazing if anyone had any advice or insight

It’ll be Autoglass. They’re a great company and so good work but they’re not infallible.

Scared the life out of us once when a massive rear view mirror assembly fell off our screen shortly after replacement.

They sorted out all out, no problems, despite us being 200 miles from the depot that fitted it.

Just found the issue, we have a bike rack on with lights, gave the wire a wiggle and the ACC is now working, not sure why it affects the AAC but great to get it working again, thanks so much for the forum in which another post suggested this

Just found the issue, we have a bike rack on with lights, gave the wire a wiggle and the ACC is now working, not sure why it affects the AAC but great to get it working again, thanks so much for the forum in which another post suggested this
Is the bike rack on a Towbar? If so is it a factory fit Towbar?

Yes the bike is on a tow bar, its not a VW fit, it’s a 3rd party fit

Yes the bike is on a tow bar, its not a VW fit, it’s a 3rd party fit
You’ll need to get it checked out.

Back