Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

ABS, Tire Pressure monitoring & skid warning lights on

greenp

greenp

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
IMG20230826144023.jpg
Hi with the ABS, Tire pressure monitoring & Skid warning lights on.. When plugged in at my local friendly garage I see these fault codes, do I need further investigation or should I go ahead and change rear left speed sensor? Thanks for any help
Paul

View attachment 113597
Hi with the ABS, Tire pressure monitoring & Skid warning lights on.. When plugged in at my local friendly garage I see these fault codes, do I need further investigation or should I go ahead and change rear left speed sensor? Thanks for any help
Paul
ABS sensor replacement, Rear Left as indicated.

Thanks WelshGas,
ABS sensor replacement, Rear Left as indicated.
I will post the whole saga because it may help someone in the future T6: Ocean 65 plate 80k. I've just driven 2440 mile around France with ABS Tire pressure monitoring & skid warning lights on.... Because I have the "All in warranty" I put it in main dealer who 1st saw the fault codes I've posted BUT they needed more info for a Claim... After investigating they reported a wire issue not covered under warranty . They charge me £300 for further checks and replaced a wire,... Pick up van yesterday drove 37 miles no lights or alarm came on... Fixed???? Today 24 hrs after picking van up started van on drive and all same lights appeared!! Drove 1km to local garage lights went out, plug into their computer fault points to rear left speed sensor as my photo ... Very frustrating... Sent all information to main dealer who I will visit Tuesday!!!!?

Thanks WelshGas,

I will post the whole saga because it may help someone in the future T6: Ocean 65 plate 80k. I've just driven 2440 mile around France with ABS Tire pressure monitoring & skid warning lights on.... Because I have the "All in warranty" I put it in main dealer who 1st saw the fault codes I've posted BUT they needed more info for a Claim... After investigating they reported a wire issue not covered under warranty . They charge me £300 for further checks and replaced a wire,... Pick up van yesterday drove 37 miles no lights or alarm came on... Fixed???? Today 24 hrs after picking van up started van on drive and all same lights appeared!! Drove 1km to local garage lights went out, plug into their computer fault points to rear left speed sensor as my photo ... Very frustrating... Sent all information to main dealer who I will visit Tuesday!!!!?
Very frustrating. They will probably try to say “ Oh, there were 2 problems then “.
I have seen mentioned elsewhere of corrosion to ABS wiring in the L rear wiring harness affecting the ABS sensor. ABS sensors can be intermittent at first before failing.

Hopefully on Tuesday they agree to change the left rear speed sensor based on the fault code stored in computer