Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

A Bristol Airport treat....

Salty

Salty

Salty
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
THus is Oaklands campsite. Rustic, feels remote, Great value and they run you to and from the airport. One night stay, 9 nights away £65. The directions are hopeless on the website, but ask them when you book for directions....

IMG_6547.JPG

IMG_6548.JPG

IMG_6549.JPG

Did it feel like a secure place to leave the Cali?

Charles
That's a good question. I've gone now and had no problems, but I left it at the owners house. Have a chat with them.

Thanks. Looks like s good possibility- we're flying from Bristol in the summer

Charles

We use airport tavern parking
Rough and ready, but always really quick,and cheap,
No way I would leave my cali there though, as they take your keys and drive some way away to a muddy field

As a Cali Beach owner, living in Bristol, give me a shout if you are after somewhere secure to leave your Cali whilst away (flying from Bristol Airport) as I could almost certainly help you with a great option. Also, depending on dates, could potentially look after your dog too if you have one!

Did it feel like a secure place to leave the Cali?

Charles
Hi Charles,
As a Cali Beach owner, living in Bristol, give me a shout if you are after somewhere secure to leave your Cali whilst away (flying from Bristol Airport) as I could almost certainly help you with a great option. Also, depending on dates, could potentially look after your dog too - if you have one!

Hi Charles,
As a Cali Beach owner, living in Bristol, give me a shout if you are after somewhere secure to leave your Cali whilst away (flying from Bristol Airport) as I could almost certainly help you with a great option. Also, depending on dates, could potentially look after your dog too - if you have one!
Hi Esandar, I know you replied to Charles, but might I take you up in your hospitality one day. Will certainly do bets to reciprocate in Cornwall.

Hi Esandar, I know you replied to Charles, but might I take you up in your hospitality one day. Will certainly do bets to reciprocate in Cornwall.

Hi Salty,
By all means! Let me know if / when you are going out via the airport and we can sort something out.

We've yet to really venture too far into Cornwall with our Beach - but then only got it mid August 2016 so had limited chances. Coming to Trevose area later in the summer, which is an area we already know well but there is just so much of Devon, Dorset and Cornwall to explore!

Cheers
Ian

Hi Salty,
By all means! Let me know if / when you are going out via the airport and we can sort something out.

We've yet to really venture too far into Cornwall with our Beach - but then only got it mid August 2016 so had limited chances. Coming to Trevose area later in the summer, which is an area we already know well but there is just so much of Devon, Dorset and Cornwall to explore!

Cheers
Ian
Hi Ian, our favourites in Cornwall are Treen at Porthcurno, and Arthur's field at Portscatho. Do you look after dogs professionally or do you just like dogs? Either way it's a very nice offer, we have a lovely cockapoo.loves the Cali, hates us flying off.

Hi Ian, our favourites in Cornwall are Treen at Porthcurno, and Arthur's field at Portscatho. Do you look after dogs professionally or do you just like dogs? Either way it's a very nice offer, we have a lovely cockapoo.loves the Cali, hates us flying off.

My mother-in-law looks after dogs for people when they go away. Has a small holding farm (no animals these days except a couple of old horses) so the limited number of 'doggie guests' live in the farm kitchen and have the run of the place, get walked every day etc. A holiday for the dog too! She has a couple of Cockapoo's on her books and one which she had to decline after its first visit for being too troublesome. She does charge for dog sitting though.

In doing some research last week I looked at both Portscatho (The Hidden HuT) and I'm sure I read very positive things about Treen and Porthcurno as well, so great to hear you mention those. We've spent many an evening at Trevose, over looking Constantine Bay watching the sun drop into the ocean. Cornwall is just hreat when the weather is kind!