Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California Club Meet East Fleet Farm - Weymouth

We went there in 2012 in our T25 which wasn't yet restored and still looked a bit tatty. Our lasting memory was the site was spotless and very well looked after. We felt a little out of place in my rusty old van as the place was so pristine and so many nice caravans and motorhomes, but I have to say we were treated very well even if we did bring the view down a little for the other guests. ;)

Just back from almost a week away at East Fleet. 5 star facilities, excellent staff, friendly environment, very clean and tidy, lovely bar, brilliant shop (bought far too much), superb take-away options, fun kids facilities and activities and stunning location! Thanks for a great week @rich-s, see you again really soon!

IMG_4005.jpgIMG_4008.jpgIMG_4017.jpgIMG_4019.jpgIMG_4023.jpgIMG_4031.jpgIMG_4035.jpg

Hi all,
Great response so far. We are up to 27 and counting! :thumb

Morning all,

We are up to 36 now for the meet, which is great. I have booked a band for the Saturday night in our bar. We don't serve food in our bar, but will have visiting Fish and Chips on Friday evening and Wood Fired Pizzas Saturday night.

I didn't realise until yesterday that the Saturday coincides with a 26 mile charity hike that I'm entered into, so will most likely be hobbling by the evening.

Looking forward to it @rich-s.

When we were with you last you were thinking about pitching us on the grass round the back of the shower block and opposite the pub and shop is that still the case?

Yes, but we have spread from there into the lower field. But if people wish to pitch elsewhere from the group thats fine. We are getting to a stage where its harder to keep everyone in one area, but still have lots of pitches available if people don't mind being spread out.

It looks lovely @rich-s , really looking forward to coming. Do you allow fire pits if they are off the ground?

Do you allow fire pits if they are off the ground?
I have seen people using off the ground firepits at this campsite when I have visited.

We allow bbq's but not usually fire pits due to the smoke annoying other campers. However if your all together in a group and it is off the ground and only a small one then I guess it should be ok.

Morning all,

We are up to 36 now for the meet, which is great. I have booked a band for the Saturday night in our bar. We don't serve food in our bar, but will have visiting Fish and Chips on Friday evening and Wood Fired Pizzas Saturday night.

I didn't realise until yesterday that the Saturday coincides with a 26 mile charity hike that I'm entered into, so will most likely be hobbling by the evening.

I think it's also Ironman Triathlon weekend in Weymouth, 10/11 Sept....

Yes it is. We have some very fit customers who are taking part.

We still have space to take more on our meet. However any further electric hookup bookings will be dotted around the park more as we have reached capacity for the area set aside. We still have some more basic pitches available in the main meet area though.

We are now full for this meet on Electric Hook-up pitches. Can still do a few non-electric though.

Unfortunately it looks like our Fish and Chip guys have pulled out for Friday, but we will endeavour to have an alternative on offer. Will keep you posted as to whats available. Takeaway curries and chinese will deliver to the park. You can take these into our bar and we will give you Plates and Cutlery and even wash them up for you :)

Hi,
Our official arrival time is from 11am. However it won't be a problem if you wish to arrive a little earlier, but not before 9.30am please.
Latest arrival is usually 9.30pm, but can stretch to 10pm.

Unfortunately it looks like our Fish and Chip guys have pulled out for Friday, but we will endeavour to have an alternative on offer. Will keep you posted as to whats available. Takeaway curries and chinese will deliver to the park. You can take these into our bar and we will give you Plates and Cutlery and even wash them up for you :)

Further to this post - The Portland Wood Fired Pizza guys https://www.facebook.com/portlandpizza/ have stepped up and offered to do both nights this weekend - which gets me off the hook burning a few burgers on Friday night - phew. They will be on site 5.30pm - 8.30pm both nights. If you like pizza, please support them, you won't be disappointed.

We are planning to come down Thursday bringing the trike to take it to Thursday's bike night on the seafront. Anyone else coming early?

Looking forward to seeing the trike...! :)
Thought you might! As I will have to ride it all the way down there on my own, leaving Sarah to drive the van (+trailer) on her lonesome, I hope folks will like to see it!

We will be leaving soon, looks like 4 hours according to satnav, so I suspect 5 or 6 may be more realistic ;)

Further to this post - The Portland Wood Fired Pizza guys https://www.facebook.com/portlandpizza/ have stepped up and offered to do both nights this weekend - which gets me off the hook burning a few burgers on Friday night - phew. They will be on site 5.30pm - 8.30pm both nights. If you like pizza, please support them, you won't be disappointed.

Their pizza is really good!

Back