Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

low emission zones in Belgium (not NL) Brussels, Flanders and Ghent, applied for them while doing the others.
So your cali does not meet the emission standards there (here ;)) ?
I mean: I live in Flanders and don't have to apply for anything to drive around here or in Brussels, Ghent or the Netherlands with a T6.1 (the T6 also meets all emission standards and so do many T5.1s so far). Maybe something new for visitors from the UK?

Last edited:
I bought Alfie a nice new throw for the back seat.

The Fluorescent lime green that I had really did not go with the wooden floor :sad
Before and after pix, GJ?

Well the Nord boxes are in.

TL;DR - theyre felt boxes, but compressed so so much that they're more like plastic. Easy to make, easy to use, and make the whole space so much cleaner and tidier.

They're definitely an improvement. Arguably, the rear boxes are the most useful as the shelves are so unique in shape etc. But the kitchenette cupboard ones make life so much easier. The left side are split into a set of two for each shelf so you can pull the right one out first, so you can then pull the left side out.

Overall, a really good bit of kit which settles my OCD tendancies. But still very pricy versus alternatives (Ikea, etc)

If someone could share the measurements I’m thinking we could figure something out

So your cali does not meet the emission standards there (here ;)) ?
I mean: I live in Flanders and don't have to apply for anything to drive around here or in Brussels, Ghent or the Netherlands with a T6.1 (the T6 also meets all emission standards and so do many T5.1s so far). Maybe something new for visitors from the UK?
There is no charge, as it meets standards, but guess as we are not EU we register, I believe charging will come in over time.

Plus Google Translate ...
This makes Brandrup stuff cheap :)

There is no charge, as it meets standards, but guess as we are not EU we register, I believe charging will come in over time.
I think there is indeed such a thing because you don't need to register here. The stickers you have are valid for the relevant countries. For the rest, your cali is in accordance with current emission standards. Have fun when you come.

If someone could share the measurements I’m thinking we could figure something out

That company look like they only do soft felt; the Nord gear is very much hard, rigid and (on the corners atleast) sharp.

Seen these some time ago they look really good do the take long to fit ?
Side blinds are magnetic, just like the VW ones.

The windscreen blind has 4 metal bars. They just rest behind the sun visors. Easy peasy.

c2ce1d79cbaea0e0a98b30eec4defebe.jpg

Old wooden one with plan from vanhackers and now new one alu with wooden table from van hackers. Like it so far.
Easy set up and fits. Yet to be tested in the field.
2640fc9ba35ddbd23c700216741933c8.jpg

01fd28824db15da22d5ac119a38cdb07.jpg

c2ce1d79cbaea0e0a98b30eec4defebe.jpg

Old wooden one with plan from vanhackers and now new one alu with wooden table from van hackers. Like it so far.
Easy set up and fits. Yet to be tested in the field.
2640fc9ba35ddbd23c700216741933c8.jpg

01fd28824db15da22d5ac119a38cdb07.jpg
I made one for our van, but after the first test by my wife it was chucked in the bin. The reason: while moving the bench back, holding the latch up, she trapped her finger between the latch and shoe rack. I wasn’t very popular…;-(

image.jpgI succumbed to the lure of an easier clean than the cadac with option of charcoal/wood BBQ and smaller fire pit than my solo-the young people complaining about smoke will have to put up and shut up. I will try out this evening at home.

Just replaced the feeble reversing light bulbs on my T6 for these. Huge improvement especially when reversing down dark lanes our out of an unlit pitch. No canbus errors and quality seems really good at a reasonable price.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thx, just ordered so when reversing in the dark forest into the swamp I can see and not kill any bears, wolves, etc.

Just got a Thule Epos bike rack for three bikes. It fits the California with the removable towhook, and with a very small adaptation (yet to do) it will allow the back to be opened completely.
Expensive, true, but you only have to buy it once and I didn't find anything more practical in regular use. I had another one, but each time I had to use it, it felt a bit clumsy ..

Back