Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

We are very security conscious in general, we don’t use a key rack for any keys, all our keys are kept in different places in the house, well out of sight. Works for us.
Why? If someone's already in the house let them have the keys.
Ours are on a nice rack, out of sight, nowhere near a door. People that break in tend to not be nice people. If the van / car that they want is on the drive it's pretty obvious the keys are in the house, do you want the place / you trashing whilst they look for them?

:D yes, I already saw beautiful places on your island, I really did, but I am intrigued by Blackpool and apparently the surroundings are beautiful: the Forest of Bowland and Lytham I already received as a tip. After that I can remove Blackpool from my places to visit in the UK; but now I'm really going off topic ;)
Blackpool is best visited when it's dark & the illuminations are on - I think thats generally end of September until xmas. It's the English equivalent of Benidorm but without the sun or Sticky Vicky.

:D yes, I already saw beautiful places on your island, I really did, but I am intrigued by Blackpool and apparently the surroundings are beautiful: the Forest of Bowland and Lytham I already received as a tip. After that I can remove Blackpool from my places to visit in the UK; but now I'm really going off topic ;)

Morcombe is worth a visit too if you’re in the area. There’s a spot where you can park on the beach. Make sure you check the tides though, Morcombe has one of the fastest moving tides in the World which can and has proven lethal in the past!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blackpool is best visited when it's dark & the illuminations are on - I think thats generally end of September until xmas. It's the English equivalent of Benidorm but without the sun or Sticky Vicky.

I’ve seen things in Blackpool that would make Sticky Vicky blush

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the look of the fold down flap on the top side window when cracking the window for extra air flow

what hold the sides in place ?

Would you have a link to the website for these please?

Plus Google Translate ...

did I see correctly - over £500 :oops:

Just replaced the feeble reversing light bulbs on my T6 for these. Huge improvement especially when reversing down dark lanes our out of an unlit pitch. No canbus errors and quality seems really good at a reasonable price.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

did I see correctly - over £500 :oops:
The 2 side windows plus the windscreen were €237 (£210) including delivery and excluding German taxes. UK Import charge was £38 plus Parcel Force £12 charge. So £260 all in. That is less than the parts charge for one VW A-pillar blind, and then you need labour on top. Plus the Project Camper blinds actually keep the light out.

Thank you, but at that price I will for now stick with what we are using. Looks nice none the less.

Last edited:
Thank you, but at that price I will for now stick with what we are using. Looks nice nione the less.
You are not alone.

New to me pop top cover (same as Vanorak). I also have a Comfortz wrap but wanted something smaller to store with no insulation and windows for the warmer months. I potentially have the leaking bellows but cannot be bothered engaging with VW yet until the 04S bellows is 100% confirmed to be the fix. Don’t want to miss out on planned trips so make sure I carry a cover for now.

IMG_0854.jpeg

IMG_0855.jpeg

New to me pop top cover (same as Vanorak). I also have a Comfortz wrap but wanted something smaller to store with no insulation and windows for the warmer months. I potentially have the leaking bellows but cannot be bothered engaging with VW yet until the 04S bellows is 100% confirmed to be the fix. Don’t want to miss out on planned trips so make sure I carry a cover for now.

View attachment 120120

View attachment 120121
Love it ! Your beautifully presented block paving also looks amazing to showcase the Cali too!

View attachment 120120

View attachment 120121
Nice and I see you're prepared for French and German urban travel with your Crit'Air and Umwelt stickers.

Nice and I see you're prepared for French and German urban travel with your Crit'Air and Umwelt stickers.
Yes - ready for our first Euro trip in a couple of months!, also registered in Belgium (but no need for sticker).

Last edited:
Yes - ready for our first Euro trip in a couple of months!, also registered in Belgium and Netherlands (but no need for sticker).
I wonder: how and for what did you register for Belgium and the Netherlands?
Greetings

Why? If someone's already in the house let them have the keys.
Ours are on a nice rack, out of sight, nowhere near a door. People that break in tend to not be nice people. If the van / car that they want is on the drive it's pretty obvious the keys are in the house, do you want the place / you trashing whilst they look for them?
Or worse at the end of the bed with weapons demanding the keys or codes, depends on the area and vehicle. I figure just make your vehicle look more complex to steal than another.

I wonder: how and for what did you register for Belgium and the Netherlands?
Greetings
low emission zones in Belgium (not NL) Brussels, Flanders and Ghent, applied for them while doing the others.

Or worse at the end of the bed with weapons demanding the keys or codes, depends on the area and vehicle. I figure just make your vehicle look more complex to steal than another.
I suppose it depends how you use your vehicle and whether you're in the house at the time of a break in. Ours isn't a a daily driver, so I could potentially be out of the house in the event of a break in. In that scenario there's less risk of an in-person confrontation, so I keep the keys in a safe place away from the others. But yes, visible deterrents are the way to go. I also tend to block the Cali in the drive with one or more cars.

Last edited:
Back