Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

Project Camper blinds, bit baggy in the middle around the mirror Projectcamper.png

but I'll play around with the fitting when I use them in anger. Of course, they arrived after the Easter weekend....On the cheaper side, Aldi's special buys, another fold down table, handy bag with it, anti slip matting, driver pegs and usb vacuum , cheap cheerful and handy.

After the bad weather on our last trip I’ve bought a mini projector so that we can snuggle up on the downstairs bed and watch a movie whilst it rains. Will take a white sheet to tuck under the roof bed to make a screen.

I do like Devonports and they look great on a silver van! Easy to clean too. Sadly the wife likes the Arajuco winter wheels we have on at the moment so looks like they’re staying on all year now.
Ease of cleaning is the main reason I bought them. Also it was less expensive than buying new tyres.

Project Camper blinds, bit baggy in the middle around the mirror View attachment 121415

but I'll play around with the fitting when I use them in anger. Of course, they arrived after the Easter weekend....On the cheaper side, Aldi's special buys, another fold down table, handy bag with it, anti slip matting, driver pegs and usb vacuum , cheap cheerful and handy.
The PC blinds are great, but I find they sag too. Feel like I am missing something.

Bought one of the drip trays from Amazon that magically fit the bottom of the fridge. Such a small victory to stop icing up. Whoever discovered this probably deserves a Nobel Peace Prize.

SOSMAR Drainer with Drip Tray -... https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B088LNNV9X/?tag=eliteelect-21

I find the actual tray the drip thing fits into is also useful as it has rubber feet to stop it sliding about. We put it on top of the glass top to keep stuff tidy(ish).

Haha it was quite a job done over a few days as I wasn’t in a rush. I watched the videos and the “A Bus and Beyond” YouTube vid which all helped.

Fitted the new kitchen drawers and decided to reposition the cupboard lights accordingly.

Very happy with the outcome :)

IMG_6038.JPG

IMG_6039.JPG

View attachment 120859
Inspired by other folk on here, my fridge monitor has arrived. I’ll fit it later but I’ve got a surplus sensor that would normally go in the freezer. Bottom of fridge and basket monitors then, it’ll be (mildly) interesting to note the difference.
We did you get this from please

Quechua 2 seconds tent.
Great for storage and so easy to pitch and take down. Also good as a tent.

Decathlon-2-Second-Car-Camping-Tent-Review-FieldMag-4.jpeg

Some simple storage attached to the side of the sliding rear seat by Velcro. £3.50 Asda for the containers and about £5 for the Velcro from Hobbycraft.
will store the likes of washing up liquid, refuse bags, BBQ Matches etc etc with ease of reach when living outside in the much anticipated upcoming summer. Will add Velcro next time bed is used so the storage is in the same position relative to the door pillar.

F5CC7164-06BF-4234-87F2-B0FE6AE5257F.jpeg

I bought new sliding door rollers, LED bulbs for the (Multivan style) headlights, and some bits and pieces missing from the van. The former owner also used it as a plain old Transporter for his Bike Repair shop, so it was never a 'near mint' car. And never will be. But with 400k (km) and a four-week trip to the UK in May, it is still going strong.

View attachment 120859
Inspired by other folk on here, my fridge monitor has arrived. I’ll fit it later but I’ve got a surplus sensor that would normally go in the freezer. Bottom of fridge and basket monitors then, it’ll be (mildly) interesting to note the difference.
Thank you for heads up on this thermometer, a really good edition for the camper. Also useful around house when not in camper.

Some simple storage attached to the side of the sliding rear seat by Velcro. £3.50 Asda for the containers and about £5 for the Velcro from Hobbycraft.
will store the likes of washing up liquid, refuse bags, BBQ Matches etc etc with ease of reach when living outside in the much anticipated upcoming summer. Will add Velcro next time bed is used so the storage is in the same position relative to the door pillar.

View attachment 121668
Wondering if something like this might work for shoe storage, never quite have a place for those…

A new Thule Omnistor due to the one which came with the van (2016) having a split in the fabric. Considered changing the fabric but wasn’t brave enough! If anyone needs the old one for parts I’ve listed it for sale…

Went into aldi for milk and a loaf

Thought the pegs were worth a punt at 7.99 although tool might be a bit flimsy but I’ll carry a claw hammer

As a new newbie Find the accessories gathering a bit overwhelming so trying to regin it in and go proper shopping when we get/use the van

B78E6323-188A-4F32-A8B6-88828A69977C.jpeg

Back