Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What's Your Build Date? Share the excitement........

Looby

Looby

An ever-changing view through the arch window
VIP Member
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204
Has anyone ordered a new Cali and got their build date? Keen to know what build week they are currently on.

We ordered our Beach on November 6th, the build was due week 3 and we have been told it will be delivered March/April time. I am hoping that if it arrives at the end of March they will wait until April 1st to register it, but I don't know how it works. The excitement is rising and we have booked our space at COTF, can't wait.

Congratulations!!... By the way, the new reg date is 1st march, so no waiting for you!!

Oh cracking stuff, thanks redredzimmer. That's made my day!!

Build week 13, delivery expected end of April. Hope it's not delayed.

Build week 12 mid April 180 DSG Blackberry Travel/tour packs Toluca alloys xenons sae and pdc

Ours is build w/c 3 Feb, delivery w/c 3 March (not sure how the week numbers work)

Hi everyone and congratulations :hello

veg_frenzy said:
Build week 13, delivery expected end of April. Hope it's not delayed.
I'm guessing by your previous threads that you ordered about 2 weeks ago too. So looks like I can be hopeful that we'll get word of a similar build date soon.

My build date is week 8, this year, ordered it last nov, I think they may have gone up this year, so may get it end march ish I guess. :D looking forward to getting it.

Back