Timescale for a new Cali

Looby

Looby

An ever-changing view through the arch window
VIP Member
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204
Hi, in my excitement I didn't register what the dealer said about how long from order being placed for Cali SE, to getting a build date. Has anyone got a build date for SE recently? He did say build time was usually shorter for the Beach - just thinking about planning holidays and not sure if Easter will be in the Cali running. He seems to think 12 weeks still possible though some people on here have mentioned 14 ;)
Also, does anyone know how long it usually takes from build date to delivery, I expect Scotland will be a bit longer?

We ordered ours early November and it is being built next week.
Mind you, we specified 1st March delivery.

Hi looby we ordered mid December and have been quoted week 12 so probably mid April delivery

We ordered 3rd week December, build first week Feb, delivery first week March...but no idea if it will keep to that...

Thanks for your replies, it looks as if we can remain hopeful that we'll have it for the Easter break which is conveniently late this year. Here's to a countdown filled with excitement (raised glass of something nice) :thanks

Hurrah, our build date has been confirmed today as week 13 (thankfully a lucky number for us) :bananadance
The dealer did mention the current shipping delays caused by the bad weather so we'll remain hopeful that they catch up soon.
I hope no one has theirs delayed for too long, it must be very frustrating.

Back