Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What you listening to in your cali?

I like to listen to audi books for example the three investigators or local radio.
Why do you listen to books about Audi, i know Vw and Audi are in the
same group but apart from the Quattro rally car is there anything interesting
there ?

No I didn’t know there was already a thead about this????
Until you pointed it out!!!!!!!
Sorry now I know your the forum police
I won’t do it again officer
FFS Jay. do you not know how to do a search.
Shame on you.

I have an image of H.C. working in a tourist information
place and him telling everyone to f**koff cos they haven´t
already googled the question, it could be a sketch on trigger
happy.
Please, no offence H.C. you are a quality poster.

FFS Jay. do you not know how to do a search.
Shame on you.

I have an image of H.C. working in a tourist information
place and him telling everyone to f**koff cos they haven´t
already googled the question, it could be a sketch on trigger
happy.
Please, no offence H.C. you are a quality poster.
:) :) :)

I
Rod, with respct, what we want to know is
what´s on your phone. Music wise.
Your reply was like someone throwing in a double
blank on a dominoes game.
I tend to use a lot of Spotifys recommendations such as you weekly favourites which is based on what you listen to but new bands.

Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds, Kurt Vile, Veronica Maggio, Gaga, Zep, The Stones, The Verve ATM

Rod, with respct, what we want to know is
what´s on your phone. Music wise.
Your reply was like someone throwing in a double
blank on a dominoes game.
I’m saying nothing
I don’t wanna get arrested!!

I

I tend to use a lot of Spotifys recommendations such as you weekly favourites which is based on what you listen to but new bands.

Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds, Kurt Vile, Veronica Maggio, Gaga, Zep, The Stones, The Verve ATM
That kurt vile has collaborated with someone lately hasn´t he,
yes its good. All good. Although i´ve never heard veronica maggio. yet.

I
Them weekly favourites are great .

That kurt vile has collaborated with someone lately hasn´t he,
yes its good. All good. Although i´ve never heard veronica maggio. yet.
She's Swedish and only actually sings in Swedish so a limited market. There are a few Swedish artists I enjoy buy I won't bore you :)

Yeah Courtney Barnett, I'm quite enjoying The War on Drugs too.

She's Swedish and only actually sings in Swedish so a limited market. There are a few Swedish artists I enjoy buy I won't bore you :)

You got me thinking of Swdish Musician: I have to listen to The Sounds again and I google your mentioned singerThank you

Going to throw a spanner in the works
Have you listened to the Cocteau twins especially...pandora . or Malcolm mclarens madam butterfly some crackers there

Last edited:

Abba were cool in a retro kind of way, she could be to
if she had the sa
Going to throw a spanner in the works
Have you listened to the Cocteau twins at all or Malcolm mclarens madam butterfly some crackers there
They are in my locker.
I´m surprised you did´t list Doves. Solid band.
this afternoon for me was ´the the´heartland.

Why do you listen to books about Audi, i know Vw and Audi are in the
same group but apart from the Quattro rally car is there anything interesting
there ?
You're right :) I wanted to mention the new skoda
Yeah that's a big hit, she smashed out some mega gigs this summer with Håkan Hellström, i started listening to help my Swedish along but soon realised, wow these folks are superb
Thanks for sharing, got me throw back to summer (outside it's pouring cats and dogs)!

Last edited:
Powering through Stones and Fleetwood Mac gems on Spotify, 60 track version of Rumours with outtake cuts, try finding those on the original LP.

Powering through Stones and Fleetwood Mac gems on Spotify, 60 track version of Rumours with outtake cuts, try finding those on the original LP.

I don't know if you can get the UK YouTube in Sweden, but if you like Fleetwood Mac gems, the really early stuff is what I play a lot of. 1968 the Peter Green era.

It's available on CD which is really fun. The video is of a live concert they did in Paris.

I don't know if you can get the UK YouTube in Sweden, but if you like Fleetwood Mac gems, the really early stuff is what I play a lot of. 1968 the Peter Green era.

It's available on CD which is really fun. The video is of a live concert they did in Paris.
Yeah I've seen this one a lot growing up, UK YouTube, is there such a thing? the only thing we don't get is Amazon Prime :D

7,934 Individual Tracks
65.76 GB on a USB stick
30.7 x 24 hrs of listening.

From the A.B.S.Orchestra to Whitney Houston and on to the Zombies.

Back