We've been confirmed!

SusiBus

SusiBus

2-pedal power Peppa Pig trike
Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
We placed the order for SusiBus T6 on the 30th November and received a confirmed build date on the 3rd April. That’s 14 weeks between placing the order and confirmation. I'm not going to hold my breath till I actually get the keys in my hand.

In fact the collection day is something that I am anticipating with mixed emotions. It will then be about 16 months since the painful separation from SusiBusT5, but the prospect of standing in the dealers and finding that it's got non-swivelling front seats, the wrong tinted glass or other option errors makes me feel slightly apprehensive, but this is far outweighed by the prospect of getting out on the open road again and finding those stunning wild camping spots and being an active member of the Cali community again.

In fact just to prove it, the photo on the header page of the forum was taken on our first night’s wild camping in SusiBus T5, watching the sunset over the Cuillins on the Isle of Skye on our Wedding Anniversary. Just us, our stunning countryside and the Cali of course. It doesn’t get much better than that in my opinion!

Last edited:
Great news after a crazy wait time (I make that 18 weeks!). Hopefully you'll get it well in time for the Summer. The photo of T5 is stunning.

Do you mind me asking, which week are they saying for the build? Interested to know how long your wait from confirmation to build week is to get an idea of overall waiting times.

Just checked the notes that Sue wrote down during the telephone call confirming our build date, it says,

Confirmed week 16,

Start of production 18th of April,

Delivery end of May/beginning of June,

3 weeks build process + 3 weeks to arrive.

Hope that helps.

Just checked the notes that Sue wrote down during the telephone call confirming our build date, it says,

Confirmed week 16,

Hope that helps.

Thats great news that it's being built this month!

Thanks for the info! We're 8 weeks in without even a provisional build date yet so things like this give me hope that it all gets moving quickly once dates are confirmed.

Confirmed week 16,

Hope that helps.

Week 16 confirmed too.
They may come over on the ship together .

Back