Meoncoast

Meoncoast

an Ocean by the Sea
Top Poster
VIP Member
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
We had to go down to Southsea for our second vaccine yesterday on the way back we stopped off at the D-Day museum to see the recently restored only tank landing craft used on D day

master.jpg

S

Scoobz1

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Rostrevor
8b08d6e83dbd7906e6dd07887309f908.jpg

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
Looks a nice spot - do you know whether they have day tickets for fly fishing ? Thanks Scoobz

Swiss Cheese

Swiss Cheese

Vehicle
T6 Beach 4Motion
6e42e1d88e8b5533326f4baa728b84ae.jpeg

Outwell hillcrest test.
Vitznau? I think I recognise that spot...

The wife & I were down at TCS Camping Gampelen last night. Taking a trip west for a meeting in Neuchatel (and then a walk around the old town), we had already decided to stay overnight somewhere without the kids in tow. It rained the whole time but was cozy and relaxing hanging out in the van.

As I did not fix my awning back up yet (I have the new parts!), I improvised with a 2m x 3m CHF 2.95 (£2.30) tarp stretched over the roof from the LHS to RHS to keep the rain out of the door and window. It's about the best thing I've bought for the van as you can use it for so many things and it takes up almost no space.

p.s. this photo does not give any impression of how much it really rained!

IMG_20210511_075215.jpg

sapto

sapto

Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 130
Vitznau? I think I recognise that spot...

The wife & I were down at TCS Camping Gampelen last night. Taking a trip west for a meeting in Neuchatel (and then a walk around the old town), we had already decided to stay overnight somewhere without the kids in tow. It rained the whole time but was cozy and relaxing hanging out in the van.

As I did not fix my awning back up yet (I have the new parts!), I improvised with a 2m x 3m CHF 2.95 (£2.30) tarp stretched over the roof from the LHS to RHS to keep the rain out of the door and window. It's about the best thing I've bought for the van as you can use it for so many things and it takes up almost no space.

p.s. this photo does not give any impression of how much it really rained!

View attachment 78277

Nice fix and great for minimalism-Californiing
Did you just pushed the tarp into the siderail?
Yes, Vitznau. We do love the spot although the changed some pitches into seasonal caravan spots - less for tents and vans

Swiss Cheese

Swiss Cheese

Vehicle
T6 Beach 4Motion
Nice fix and great for minimalism-Californiing
Did you just pushed the tarp into the siderail?

We have a Cali-topper and it comes with these handy things that slot into the rail so I just use those with the elastic/ball through the tarp eyelets. As I said, we stretched it over the roof to keep the rain out this time, but if you just need it for extra shade on the side opposite the awning you don't need to stretch it over. It also serves to extend the awning if required. Pop into Landi and pick one up?

Wiggly Woo

Wiggly Woo

née liaoyang
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Barbecue and watching the sunset at Ogmore: one of our favourite local spots where you’ll often find us on a nice evening (unless the council close the car park to stop gangs of youths turning up for a fight)2A50062A-DB30-43B3-92F8-6D1FCCDE0DB7.jpeg368C68D1-BDA4-4418-A7AF-71AF9E41511D.jpeg

BeagleMum

BeagleMum

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150