Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6 California now on German VW website

I love the T6.

I have my T5.

When I decide to move on I will look again at everything.

At present my T5 does everything that I want it to do. If I want a new vehicle therefore I will probably have a T6. I don't need it to look different or have different colours. I just want it to do what it does now. The T6 will do that.

Configurator now works. Been speccing the SE equivalent Ocean and whilst I know this is the German version and not all things are the same in UK but it appears they are making you pay for bits that where standard for example the front window in roof 74,97 €, Folding mirrors 166.60 €. Although Climatronic is now included.

I couldn't find a Auto or 4x4 version to configure

Options I could work out

2.8kg Gas bottle for 89.25 €
Carpet mats for the front, middle and rear (Hope these can be retro fitted!) 190 €
App connect, seems to be app for you phone that lets you control the radio 170.17 €
Shower 178.50 € not new and assuming same at the last one being cold at this price
Multifunction control unit for external use 374.85 € not sure what this is remote for heating/roof and fridge?
ACC 1.201.90 €
Auto lights 149,94 € Plus light and vision pack 243,95 €
Cruise Control 357,00 €
Front and rear Parking sensors with camera 957.95 €
DCC adaptive chassis control with dynamic suspension 1.398.25 €
Suspension and damping, standard, stabilizers, reinforced front and rear 351,05 €
Sliding mosquito screens in the passenger compartment, front right 374,85 €
Sun protection film on the windows, Jet black tint in the passenger compartment 499,80 €
Comfort Mattress 267,75 €
80lt fuel tank (over 70lt) 71,40 €
Leather multi function steering wheel 202,30 €
LED headlights and LED taillights 1.606,50 € Includes Headlight washers / heated windscreen washer nozzles
Headlight cleaning system with heated windscreen washer nozzles forward and washer fluid level indicator
LED Rear light Red 178,50 € Assuming you don't want the LED front lights
Magnetic Flashlight 74,97 €
Awning in Black (housing and rail) € 642.60
Awning in silver (housing and rail) € 779.45
Multifunctional display "Plus" included free

Radio / Navigation
Digital radio reception (DAB +) € 220.15
Electronic voice enhancement € 119.00
Navigation system "Discover Media Plus" € 1785.00
Radio "Composition Colour" with 5 "touch screen standard included
Radio "Media Composition" € 202.30
voice control € 202.30
Digital sound package "DYNAUDIO" for California 1.630,30 €

Radio / Navigation / Multimedia Systems
2 USB ports (also iPod / iPhone / iPad-compatible) and AUX-IN multimedia socket € 70.21
App Connect € 170.17
Wireless Internet Wi-Fi € 850.85
USB interface Standard
USB interface (also iPod / iPhone / iPad-compatible)€ 70.21
USB interface (also iPod / iPhone / iPad-compatible) and AUX-IN multimedia socket€ 70.21
USB interface and multimedia socket AUX-IN€ 0.00
Volkswagen Media Control € 70.21
Volkswagen Media Control and App Connect € 238.00

Radio / Navigation / Telephone
Mobile phone interface standard
Mobile phone interface and wireless interface € 0.00
Mobile phone interface "Comfort" € 368.90
Mobile phone interface "Comfort" and WLAN interface € 368.90

Locking wheel nuts 45,22 €
Electric sliding door 476,00 €
Mud flaps 178,50 €
Seat covers in Alcantara 1.303,05 €
Front seats with electric 12-way adjustment, driver's seat with memory function 1.380,40 €
Air auxiliary heater, programmable with radio remote control and additional heater Standard
Safe 121,38 €

I can't get a translation for this very expensive option if anyone can help?
Trittstufe
Trittstufe als Einstieghilfe unter der rechten Schiebetür, elektrisch betätigt mit hindernisabschaltung 2.731,05 €

I think that the last option might be an electric step under the right sliding door? but it is 30+ years since I did o level german!!!

Hi rippers,
I think the last option is an electric foot step by the sliding door.

//M

H'mmm, what would we want out of all that? Maybe the 80L tank could be useful, especially when on NZ back roads - no fuel for a while. Elec door, cruise, park sensors, auto lights, multi steering wheel, roof window were all standard on our T5. Safe and privacy glass were extras. The other optional bits and pieces are really no enhancement to this already great vehicle. And what about the final price for a fully optioned T6??

Translation:
Electric step under the right sliding door to assist with entry, works electrically, with automatic obstruction detection and shut-off.

Rippers makes a good read:thumb I know my 1st thing on the shopping list if the lottery comes in

4 Motion now available on the 150kW version on German T6 Cali Configurator. Manual only I think.(so far anyway)

Do you think they will offer a Petrol California?
Manual Petrol 4Motion T6 would be very tempting!

Fingers crossed these won't have corroding roofs and failing EGR valves #justsaying

Back