Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6 picturs extrect from orignal vw T6 video

I feel new t6 only new version of t5. Another face lift

VW's don't change much from one generation to the next. Like the latest Golf, the pictures seem to show sharper styling on the outside and improvements to the dashboard, all as one would expect. To the general public the T5 and T6 will be hard to tell apart, but us afficianados will know the differences and most likely will eventually be impelled to raid our savings and upgrade.

There will be some softening of T5 prices I would guess :(, but hopefully not too much ...

"VW's don't change much from one generation to the next.."
perhaps "after the T4" should be added to that;)

Or the Beetle to the Golf ?:D

Maybe should be phrased "non boxer engined VW's"

T4 prices haven't softened that much, if at all, mainly because of the simpler engine compared with the T5 and the extra anti-pollution gear. Likewise comparing the T5 with the T6 , unless they have a brainwave and introduce a petrol engine. The only problem with that is that most diesels produce excellent low down torque which you need to get a fully laden. Camper rolling.

Looks like we might be able to get a Skoda version too, see the same web page!

If they did they would have a superior dealer network!

If they did they would have a superior dealer network!

Yep, on our fourth Skoda now and dealers are great, better build quality than VW as well.. They even let you change fuses by yourself and tell you where they go.:bananadance

Autorai-2015 jpg.jpg Autorai-2015 jpg.jpg AWAITING CONFIRMATION IF THE VW T6 WILL BE THERE
VW STAND HALL 8 LEFT SIDE

Still not had confirmation on the ral event peoples..
Vw have started building the T6 and week 15 they are starting to build the multivan..:bananadance

hiya!!!! will you be there? the official press presentation / launch by VW is at 7pm on Weds 15th (actual venue may be in the show or not, invite does not specify) ....so I guess the T6 will be on show to the public at the show which opens on the Friday?
Looking fwd to seeing what you do to a T6:)

Hi David. :thumb hope ya well.

Unfortunately i Cant be there..was Planning to go and work Commitments won't allow:headbang
I've actually been looking for a cali but a little unsure weather to wait for the T6 and start from the ground up again.

Back