Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Swopped our Topaz for a Cali!

F

Fiona Glover

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
HI all - we recently took a big step and changed our 24 year old T4 autosleeper Topaz for a 7 year Old California SE. Just been on our first trip through Germany to Denmark and Sweden in the new van and are loving it!

Lots to learn about our Cali - forums will be really useful - already used the shop for some essentials.

HI all - we recently took a big step and changed our 24 year old T4 autosleeper Topaz for a 7 year Old California SE. Just been on our first trip through Germany to Denmark and Sweden in the new van and are loving it!

Lots to learn about our Cali - forums will be really useful - already used the shop for some essentials.
:welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome

Pictures. Must have pictures!

I’d like to see a picture of your old topaz

great van . thanks for sharing and enjoy your new cali:thumb

Welcome , nice T4 ...hope you don't regret selling it ...

:welcome

Wow! I have two really vivid memories (amongst lots of blurry ones) about vans that I remember seeing as a child and wishing my mum could afford.

Your van just reminded me of a time when one of our neighbours had one of these, all shiny and new. I was allowed to sit in it and the velour interior was exactly the same as yours! Thanks for sharing, it's made me smile.

Back