Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Small 12V connector

truhje

truhje

Hi! I have mounted a 12V to 220V transformer on the side of the kitchen and have connected it to the 12V socket behind the driver's seat (I am from Norway and the driver's seat is on the left side). I am a pretty big guy, therefore when I am driving I need to push the seat as far back as I can. This prevents me from having the transformer connected while I am driving, because the connector is pointing into the back of my seat.

Does anyone know of a small 12V that will allow me to push the seat back?

:D Truls

Thank you, this is exactly what I am looking for. Sorry for not having answered before, have been traveling in southern Spain. I supposed I would get an email when someone posted a reply, obviously the board doesn't work like that, so I did not check the board until today. :p

I have now mounted the connector suggested, it's perfect. It's design for a motor bike and is very compact. Thanks for an excellent advice. :cool :0) Truls

As an aside - if you want to get an email every time a post is replied to - click on the subscribe topic button at the bottom of the post. This used to be a default setting for any post you participated in, but not any more.

T

Back