Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Q4 California Offers 2023

Tomdbreeze

Tomdbreeze

Trade Advertiser
Vehicle
N/A
Morning Everybody.

New Q4 Offers have come available for California Range.

On California you will be entitled to £1500 worth of factory options FOC. The servicing offer that have run for the last two quarters is staying.

£1000 deposit Contribution on PCP at 7.5% APR
£1000 deposit contribution on HP at 0% when putting down a 50% deposit or more available over 5 Years
£0 Deposit contribution on 10YR HP at 11.1% APR

We also have 5 services and 3+ MOTS
5 Years Warranty and 5 Years Roadside assistance

Just thought I’d give you guys all the information.

Last edited:
5 year servicing offer is good, shame interest rates remain high on PCP, overall looks like some of best offers for a long time.

Looks like this offer runs until 2nd January, so hopefully VW will have sorted the bellows issues by then, so those who have rejected their Californias may consider repurchasing :thumb

Last edited:
Looks like this offer runs until 2nd January, so hopefully VW will have sorted the bellows issues by then, so those who have rejected their Californias may consider repurchasing :thumb
The only offer that expires before that is the £1500 factory options as that finishes on the 31st October.

I nearly had a heart attack having just ordered a week ago from Swansway in Preston. However they are giving me the free options, the extra servicing stuff and the 0% on HP thus saving a huge amount of money over the PCP. Just gotta find the 50% deposit down the back of the sofa now though….!

I ordered last month, I've emailed the dealer to ask whether I can switch to the 0% HP from the PCP, fingers crossed they'll let me. I've not pushed my luck and asked for the £1,500 off my options though!!!!

I ordered last month, I've emailed the dealer to ask whether I can switch to the 0% HP from the PCP, fingers crossed they'll let me. I've not pushed my luck and asked for the £1,500 off my options though!!!!
You should get that as well. I sent an email cancelling my order. Then thought I better ring the guy. Call them they will give you everything. Otherwise just tell them you will cancel and reorder somewhere else. I am getting everything on the new offer.

You should get that as well. I sent an email cancelling my order. Then thought I better ring the guy. Call them they will give you everything. Otherwise just tell them you will cancel and reorder somewhere else. I am getting everything on the new offer.
Thanks, to be fair Eurovans came back to me and agreed it 'as a gesture of goodwill'
If they hadn't I'd have cancelled my order but I didn't fancy losing my £1,000 deposit and going to the back of the queue again. So overall a very happy bunny and I reckon I've saved over £10k on the finance thanks to this wonderful forum!!!

Thanks, to be fair Eurovans came back to me and agreed it 'as a gesture of goodwill'
If they hadn't I'd have cancelled my order but I didn't fancy losing my £1,000 deposit and going to the back of the queue again. So overall a very happy bunny and I reckon I've saved over £10k on the finance thanks to this wonderful forum!!!
Ah I need to try my luck with Eurovans on this too as the HP deal would be much more favourable to me! Emailing Mike now :Nailbiting

Just spotted on the VW website that the offer on the Grand Cali is £2500 of free options.

Morning Everybody.

New Q4 Offers have come available for California Range.

On California you will be entitled to £1500 worth of factory options FOC. The servicing offer that have run for the last two quarters is staying.

£1000 deposit Contribution on PCP at 7.5% APR
£1000 deposit contribution on HP at 0% when putting down a 50% deposit or more available over 5 Years
£0 Deposit contribution on 10YR HP at 11.1% APR

We also have 5 services and 3+ MOTS
5 Years Warranty and 5 Years Roadside assistance

Just thought I’d give you guys all the information.
Thank you Tom for letting us all know about this, I’m not considering a new van myself but I’m sure a lot will make some great savings due to this knowledge which they wouldn’t have known about otherwise

With the Commercial order book closed already I can see this offer as VW trying to keep the order book full over winter and then closing it in February. Then 3 months to build all the vehicles and then turn the production facility over to the Multivan California with its order book opening sometime in the 2nd quarter.