Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Proud new parents

Skinnydog0_0

Skinnydog0_0

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Its been a long time coming, but my wife, I and his brother Rossi (the little pom) are proud new parents of a beautiful baby California Ocean

"Vanentino" is doing well, and eating his diesel like a real gready guzzler!!!!

He was delivered on Friday, and we have been to a local spot for dinner and a quick camp.
I know i am just repeating what all of you ave already been through, but i am so amazed by the little tyke- its really changed our lives for the better.

obligatory first day at school photo attached.

IMG_0430.JPG

IMG_0445.JPG

Fresh deliverd and out and about ....way to go !

Thanks all,

Hi Dave Lowe, it's a really great colour- I was put off by the name, but in real life it looks amazing.

The weather looks like it's going to be good for us all too- so can maximise trips out!!!

Hi welcome to the forum You certainly have some nice scenery to enjoy in your new van

Hi welcome to the forum You certainly have some nice scenery to enjoy in your new van

Thanks, yes we are pretty lucky here- we just cam back from north Wales over the weekend, and just cant get over how much we love the Cali. It really has changed our lives!

Yes how did you guess?? ;)

Not just motoGP but any bike racing really.

Are you a fan Steven?
Yes mate been a biker since I was 10yrs old,46yrs later I still have 2 in garage.Denise and I are booked up for Moto gp at Silverstone how about yourself are you going

Yes mate been a biker since I was 10yrs old,46yrs later I still have 2 in garage.Denise and I are booked up for Moto gp at Silverstone how about yourself are you going

Haha, yes its very difficult to get away from bikes once they are in the blood!!!
No i dont get to many of the big events MotoGP/WSB/BSB as i have been racing myself for the last 7 years, and now i am getting roped in to spannering for a friend, so with that and the Cali trips (with the Dog) getting to the bigger events is tricky.
I am hoping to go to some of the road races in Ireland next year as the dog can come along. Just hope the weather is good!

What bikes do you have?

Haha, yes its very difficult to get away from bikes once they are in the blood!!!
No i dont get to many of the big events MotoGP/WSB/BSB as i have been racing myself for the last 7 years, and now i am getting roped in to spannering for a friend, so with that and the Cali trips (with the Dog) getting to the bigger events is tricky.
I am hoping to go to some of the road races in Ireland next year as the dog can come along. Just hope the weather is good!

What bikes do you have?
Wow that sounds good Iv been a Ducati fan for years but sadly my ageing body can't cope with sports bikes anymore i now ride an Aprillia Caponord 1200 for touring with the wife andI also have a BMW R Nine T to play on.Good luck with the racing

Yes Ducati's are so stylish- only ever ridden friends, sadly not owned one.
Sports bikes are quite hard going- i would love a tourer, but my wife is dead set against bikes sadly.
The R9T is a work of art- your very lucky!!!! Its got beautiful classic cafe racer styling, but with all the new bling one could wish for. Does it ride well?

Yes Ducati's are so stylish- only ever ridden friends, sadly not owned one.
Sports bikes are quite hard going- i would love a tourer, but my wife is dead set against bikes sadly.
The R9T is a work of art- your very lucky!!!! Its got beautiful classic cafe racer styling, but with all the new bling one could wish for. Does it ride well?
The R9 is a great bike I had a Norton 961 before it but went for a test ride on the BM and I was hooked Iv had it for 4yrs now and it makes me smile every time I go out on it

IMG_0501.JPG

:welcome Have a great summer in your new toy! :thumb
Many thanks Colin, yes I think we have been very lucky with the weather- only downside being a Cali owner is the house and garden will look like they’re deserted:)

Back