Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello - new recruit calling!

A

alscally

Hello all
Wish I had found out about this site a few years back. I have a silver 09 California 130 - been really great and had some good trips in it, around UK, over to the IoM and had a week in France (in the rain) but I have a son who is EXTREMELY keen on cycling so its main use has been going to his races and where it is just a fantastic base vehicle. Interesting to see the new Beach is getting a mention now - all being well got a new one of these coming in July time - fewer gadgets then the "real machine" but more space for bikes! I have got the cool box so fine for snacks etc but think I am going to miss the cooker!

Hi mate welcome along.
What colour beach have you ordered? Pictures in the gallery when it arrives :thumb :thumb
How do you intend to carry your bikes?
Kev

Always tried to keep the bikes inside as it keeps them clean - Just used to remove front wheels and secure them to the back of the front seats. He's getting taller and bikes are getting longer! Trust the latest acquisition will fit - we haven't tried it yet

Welcome alscally. There are a couple of Beach Boys & Girls on here, so you are not alone.
Are you already planned up for when it arrives?
Luke

Welcome Al, Plenty to find out about in here. The VW bike rack is a substantial bit of kit; we just need to get a couple of bikes to put on it!!

Iain

Welcome :thumb :thumb

Calis are for using as you well know.

The Beach seems perfect for you - enjoy :D :D