Ive just ordered my 2013 California's in the following colours;

Dark Wood
Candy white
Sand Beige
Night Blue
Reflex SIlver

We will be keeping two from this year, and possibly adding an 8th

:thumb

Natural grey - night blue and dark wood :)

BMVS-Camper-Hire said:
Ive just ordered my 2013 California's in the following colours;

Dark Wood
Candy white
Sand Beige
Night Blue
Reflex SIlver

We will be keeping two from this year, and possibly adding an 8th

:thumb

I want to see pics of this one when you get it!!

The dark wood will be the one with my
Plate on it. I've also gone for the new style 17" wheels.

BMVS-Camper-Hire said:
The dark wood will be the one with my
Plate on it. I've also gone for the new style 17" wheels.

It will be good to see fella :cool:

Would be nice to see more Sand Beige ones just so I stop doubting my choice. Bit disappointed Fresco Green and Toffee Brown are no longer current, if they were I'm fairly sure I'd be sitting in a Toffee Brown 'van right now instead of in our living room studying VW brochures.

I think the sand beige looks very classy, hence why we've ordered one :D

Got any pics of yours?

Blackberry

blackberry metallic / paint number: LL4U
EUR 957.71

I know, cheating not available in the UK but is available on UK Caddy's and I really like it :)

frontL.jpg

James

Paul S said:
Would be nice to see more Sand Beige ones just so I stop doubting my choice. Bit disappointed Fresco Green and Toffee Brown are no longer current, if they were I'm fairly sure I'd be sitting in a Toffee Brown 'van right now instead of in our living room studying VW brochures.

Toffee brown has gone? Noooooo! I guess it's Dark Wood now? Very nice too but the Toffee is lovely!

Custard said:
Blackberry

EUR 957.71

I know, cheating not available in the UK but is available on UK Caddy's and I really like it :)

James

If you found a friendly dealer willing to take a punt it may be possible to order this.

I remember when Octavia vRS couldn't be ordered in white however some enterprising dealers found they could order them by entering the paint colour code directly at time of order or subsequently as a change of spec to an already ordered car. Eventually due to popularity Skoda UK caved in and added white to the list of colours.

Stu said:
Custard said:
Blackberry

EUR 957.71

James

If you found a friendly dealer willing to take a punt it may be possible to order this.

I remember when Octavia vRS couldn't be ordered in white however some enterprising dealers found they could order them by entering the paint colour code directly at time of order or subsequently as a change of spec to an already ordered car. Eventually due to popularity Skoda UK caved in and added white to the list of colours.

Stu

Can't see it becoming popular lol - looks good on the Caddy though, bit girly according to some... :D

James

In my completely unbiased opinion.....Shadow Blue Metalic......it simply looks lovely when it's clean.

Even though I actually wanted silver to hide the muck!!

white or black I think are the coolest colours for the SE and would have been my choice except I’ve had a black car before and it was hard work to keep clean and white stands out a little too much and I have to park on the road so I went for natural grey as I think it’s discrete and hopefully the drunken students here in Clifton, Bristol will not take too much notice…
For a beach it would have to be yellow – such a great colour for a fun van.

BillyBain said:
white or black I think are the coolest colours for the SE and would have been my choice except I’ve had a black car before and it was hard work to keep clean and white stands out a little too much and I have to park on the road so I went for natural grey as I think it’s discrete and hopefully the drunken students here in Clifton, Bristol will not take too much notice…

Good choice billy .. Natural grey is such a classy understated colour :)

BillyBain said:

Absolutely!

400844_10151209154577384_1275256231_n.jpg

shameless vanity pic... sorry

James

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back