• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Billy

Billy

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
We thought it would be interesting to see what the most popular colours are for the California and California Beach.

I realise we do not have the pre-facelift colours on here but please choose the nearest colour to what you have or choose 'other'

So sorry to all the toffee brown owners :oops: I hope we have not missed any others?

We took the list from the VW Site, toffee brown was no longer on the list ?

Staff said:
............ I hope we have not missed any others?

You have! And it is only the greatest colour of them all - Summer Blue :grin:

Andy

I refuse to vote as this poll is ageist!
My 09 cali is Storm Blue and you'll find that WAS the best colour.

The results best match our hair colours!

keeping-grey-hair-color-grey.jpeg

On the full fat Cali's - I like Candy White - there is one for sale on Autotrader at the mo - which I think is the one for sale here - great spec and looks great.

Toffee Brown - lovely - I've seen a Caddy in Samoa Red and that looked amazing but never seen a Cali in it.

The Blues always look good :)

Only seen a Beach in Yellow, White, Red and Silver, Yellow and White my favourites.

James

I need to be able to select the following colours;
White
Grey
Black x 2
Silver

:D

BMVS-Camper-Hire said:
I need to be able to select the following colours;
White
Grey
Black x 2
Silver

:D
mmmmmm! you definately have bragging rights, except when it comes to cleaning them all

The red's i've never been that daring as i thought i may out like them to quickly , but would love to see them on a cali... :cool: :cool: :thumb

Mike said:
You're missing the best colour ever off the list... Off Road Grey :)

Was it my natural grey that's taken over from the off- road grey mike ..?

choplee said:
Mike said:
You're missing the best colour ever off the list... Off Road Grey :)

Was it my natural grey that's taken over from the off- road grey mike ..?

Yes, Off Road Grey is slightly darker in colour, It was dropped by VW when the Face lift was launched

Mike

Silver for us, both New Frank and our first California (Old Frank) maybe not that exciting but always looks clean and smart.

To be perfectly honest,
 I really didn't really care what colour our van was, as long as it wasn't  black, as going by our previous vehicles, a utter utter nightmare to keep clean, and it shows every swirl mark, when the sun comes out, as bev my partner found to her cost! and was extremely frustrating,
So for us, it needed to be a colour, that was popular, and also when it came time to resell, I wouldn't want to be lumbered with a colour nobody necessarily liked, and would be harder to sell, and most probably lost more on depreciation, so it was a toss up between silver and natural grey,

boring I know, Iv'e seen the natural grey on other vans, not necessarily Californians, and thought they looked very smart, and it seems to be quite a prevalent colour,  white being obviously the most prevalent, for commercials,

On the other hand I haven't personally seen any colours  I haven't liked, but obviously I haven't seen all the colours in the flesh as it were.

Anyway there it is for what it's worth.

While grey is clearly a common choice, we like it and have had many comments on the colour being nice! Suits a Cali I reckon.

Love black too but we already have a black car - looks amazing when clean, rubbish 2.45 seconds later when it's dirty again.

Big fan of the blues too.

Ours is Tornado red because that's the one they had which we could afford. That said it stands out from the crowd, is easy to find on busy sites and makes me smile every time I see it.

I love the way our fresco green is chameleon like- smart in the city but reflecting the trees when we camp

Linda said:
I love the way our fresco green is chameleon like- smart in the city but reflecting the trees when we camp

Linda

Down here in Essex it is not exactly Cali Country - but I saw on the Seafront here at Southend a Fresco Green Cali - I of coure turned round and parked next to it.

Lovely colour :)

James

I would be interested to know if folk considered 'discrete wild camping' when they selected the colour. There are some instances where you really don't want to show off your cali :)

Good question graham :thumb
I didn't choose my colour when I was looking there were not many cali's around I stumbled across
This reflex silver one although I don t dislike it I probably wouldn't have chosen it if buying new
It does blend in quite well though and have used it wild camping :thumb maybe fresco green would be best in a wood for wild camping :rofl :rofl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back