Votes: 5 2.0%
  • Toffee Brown

Votes: 9 3.7%
  • Other

Votes: 12 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to choose "other" as you did not list "Nebio Blue" which is my T4 Westy Calif

Ours is fresco green. 'Salvia' - or 'sage', in the translation - as it is known over here.

Custard said:
On the full fat Cali's - I like Candy White - there is one for sale on Autotrader at the mo - which I think is the one for sale here - great spec and looks great.

Toffee Brown - lovely - I've seen a Caddy in Samoa Red and that looked amazing but never seen a Cali in it.

The Blues always look good :)

Only seen a Beach in Yellow, White, Red and Silver, Yellow and White my favourites.

James

I hired the Samoa Red. Gorgeous! I love my Reflex Silver but still a part of me wants the Samoa Red!

to STAFF. With great respect I think it's time to scrap this topic and start again. My reason is that many of the choices made distort the actual outcome of the chart/league table because I, and many others who don't actually have the facelift model, have had to guess to the nearest colour, so the results are pretty meaningless. I mean my Cali is only 4 years old and Shadow Blue Metallic is not on your list. This is the VWCaliforniaclub forum and where colour and age is concerned it should be all inclusive. Isn't it possible to start again and include all the actual colours of all models of VW Californias in our club ? T4 and T5 models. It would be much more interesting and accurate.
For example, What colour are the ten vehicles against the 'other' tick box, and does anyone really know how many Olympian Blue vans we have ? as some have put what they think is the 'nearest' colour.
Now that I've got that off my chest I would like to wish everyone in the club a CALIFABULOUS NEW YEAR. ;)
Cheers
Eric

Ours is Dark Wood - nearly Toffee Brown but more woodish

If we can compile a full list of all colours both pre and post facelift we will start this poll again this time next week, so ...

If your colour is not on the list please add it to this thread

Summer Blue - the colour of the forum logo bus!!

Will be collecting mine from dealers March - Natural grey of course !
Happy days. :thumb

Nice one Alan what dealer did you use :?: just out of interest :thumb

Calikev said:
hi calikev
the dealers are "southern motor group" (cowfold).
invoice should be arriving soon. :crazy
spec. 180 dsg with a few factory options.
will intoduce myself on the right page soon as I'm up and running.
BFN Alan

Oh I may have already seen it Dave as I spent the day at smg on tue :thumb

I will launch the new poll tomorrow night, any new colours we need to add?

These ones were missed off the old poll, have we missed anything?

GREY WHITE
SUMMER BLUE
RAVEN BLUE
SHADOW BLUE
OFF-ROAD GREY
WHEAT BEIGE
DARK WOOD
TORNADO RED
STORM BLUE
NIGHT BLUE

Hi Martin
there is another colour that I've just seen on the Cali brochures from Oct 07 - Aug 09 and that is
Pearl Effect - DIAMOND BLACK (z4z4)

I missed that out on my PM to you earlier I mistook it for the Pearl Effect - DEEP BLACK (2t2t)
in the 2012 brochure. I'd be interested to see the differece in those two blacks :eek:

By the way NIGHT BLUE is included on the old list.

Cheers
Eric

Would it not be easier to have several polls? There are so many many colours and shades.

If it was split into T4. T5 pre facelift and post facelift or something like that it would give more interesting results, for example perhaps how fashions and likes have changed with colours.

It would also be easier for anyone who had an older T4 to reference what colour their van is so if they need to do anything they know exactly what colour it is.

Just thoughts

James

We were going split the poll into T4 and T5, we only have a handful of T4 colours at the moment.

Alan said:
Calikev said:
hi calikev
the dealers are "southern motor group" (cowfold).
invoice should be arriving soon. :crazy
spec. 180 dsg with a few factory options.
will intoduce myself on the right page soon as I'm up and running.
BFN Alan

KEV was right we see your new baby in the smg compound on tuesday ....the best all round colour choice Alan ;) :thumb

Martin said:
I will launch the new poll tomorrow night, any new colours we need to add?

These ones were missed off the old poll, have we missed anything?

GREY WHITE
SUMMER BLUE
RAVEN BLUE
SHADOW BLUE
OFF-ROAD GREY
WHEAT BEIGE
DARK WOOD
TORNADO RED
STORM BLUE
NIGHT BLUE

Hi Martin
When can we look forward to seeing the new poll with how many approx 23 ? colours now or more and all with a zero against them ? It will be interesting to see the new chart fill up. I think it will be necessary to ask everybody to re submit their colours? Would it be an idea to have a cut-off period and a clear-cut new start date heavily advertised in advance e.g. 1st March 2013 ? :thumb
cheers Eric

Hi Eric, If we are happy we now have all the colours I well get this launched tonight .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back