Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Paris Navigo pass photo and places to overnight in surrounding area of Paris

M

Mrs Acer

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hi,
We have 2 weeks to spend in and around Paris at the beginning of September.

Firstly, we are going to get the Navigo Week pass for hard sightseeing in Paris but we will need a very small photo (smaller than passport). Has anyone done this and got a photo over here first? and if so, where or how? I can see a lot of stuff online but before I download anything I was hoping to get a recommendation from someone first. I know we could do it in the French stations but I’m sure that will be a phaff and I prefer to get admin done beforehand if possible.

Secondly, I’m planning a calmer part of the holiday around Paris visiting Senlis, Laon and the forest of Chantilly and forest of Fontainebleau (walks). Can anyone recommend places to park up or stay? Park4night has given me some places but none of the reviews for anywhere around Paris are that good. We like quiet and non commercial but as long as there is a toilet not too far away.
Thank you

I would not bother with Navigo - just buy a "Carnet" of 10 tickets and wheel your way through them. I useually get through a couple of them in a few weeks and end up needing them less than you think and having a few left over. Just don't leave them anywhere near your mobile as it wipes the magnetic strip. Can't comment on the camping spots as we always book sites.

Hi,
We have 2 weeks to spend in and around Paris at the beginning of September.

Firstly, we are going to get the Navigo Week pass for hard sightseeing in Paris but we will need a very small photo (smaller than passport). Has anyone done this and got a photo over here first? and if so, where or how? I can see a lot of stuff online but before I download anything I was hoping to get a recommendation from someone first. I know we could do it in the French stations but I’m sure that will be a phaff and I prefer to get admin done beforehand if possible.

Secondly, I’m planning a calmer part of the holiday around Paris visiting Senlis, Laon and the forest of Chantilly and forest of Fontainebleau (walks). Can anyone recommend places to park up or stay? Park4night has given me some places but none of the reviews for anywhere around Paris are that good. We like quiet and non commercial but as long as there is a toilet not too far away.
Thank you
We just bought 3 day passes for unlimited Metro journeys which proved to be good value. Not sure if longer number of days are available?