Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

one night in Paris

CALI FATE

CALI FATE

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Has anyone wild camped in the centre of Paris ?. i have done a little digging on the web and there are a couple of official spots - but wondered if anyone has found or knows of any sneaky spots close to the action - merci bc

I would suggest up above Montmartre...on the road that is adjacent to the Sacre Cour Church...lovely views over the city.
I know you have done lots of this type of camping from your comments on this site and I think they are great. I was in that very area a few weeks ago and thought the same but thought I'd be moved on...
Do you think you could stay there?

Yep I slept there a couple of nights...the road to the right side as you look at the church from the front.

I agree with Bern,

Easy parking,

and just outside Paris, outrageous by British standards, the public car park for the palace of Versaille... even has spaces reserved for overnight, a bit like parking in Hampton Court.....

I agree with Bern,

Easy parking,

and just outside Paris, outrageous by British standards, the public car park for the palace of Versaille... even has spaces reserved for overnight, a bit like parking in Hampton Court.....
Many thanks - im inclined to wing it and park up as suggested next to Sacre Coeur - i have a fall back camp site but that doesnt sound as much fun - i think i will start a most outrageous wild camping thread ...... or is that a bit non pc

Yep I slept there a couple of nights...the road to the right side as you look at the church from the front.
First, great tips, but how do you all solve the toilet problems in these cases? If wild camping in nature I see how to solve it, but in the city, Porta potti?