Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Disneyland Paris

J

jamescropp

Hi, I have had my secondhand (60) Cali for a total of 4 months now and am very much a newby having only slept in it once with my son so far! We have many trips booked up including festivals etc this year but our first is to Disneyland Paris in April.

I would be grateful if anyone knows of any good campsites close to the park? Thanks

You can actually stay overnight at the Disney car park itself. If I remember well, it costs 22 Euros for the camper dedicated part, somewhat more expensive than normal parking which you have to pay anyway. The good things are that you are close to the entrance, so you can go there and back, and in the morning you may be the first on the gate, less crowd.
There is shower and toilets facilities on site.

Hi,

we have stopped on this site before caravaning-4vents , which isn't far from Disney, there is this website http://www.ukcampsites.co.uk that do reviews and may have other campsites listed nearby. We have found this website very handy for looking at overseas sites.

We've booked a cheap ferry with the CC (£50 rtn) over the Easter period and maybe doing the same as yourself. This would be our first oversea's trip in our Cali before our main holiday driving down to Italy in the summer :D

Enjoy your time at Disney, it's a magical place!

Calincolnshire said:
Enjoy your time at Disney, it's a magical place!

Disneyland: the Magical Land of Fairly Tales and Business :mrgreen:

Back