• Thread starter HertfordshireSav
  • Start date
H

HertfordshireSav

VIP Member
Vehicle
Just browsing
Hi, new to all this!

Just about to order the Ocean, but totally drawn between Black and Indium Grey!

Anyone have any photos with Sport Styling Package in either colour, or thoughts also please?

Thanks in advance..

Hi, new to all this!

Anyone have any photos with Sport Styling Package in either colour, or thoughts also please?

Thanks in advance..
The Sports Pack will be lost in that see of black. IMHO it best compliments Fortana Red and Ascot Grey. Indium Grey would be my choice of the two mentioned if only for an easier life to keep clean.

Black is very difficult to keep clean. My brother has a black VW Caddy and despite being into detailing said he wouldn’t buy a black vehicle again
I had a black Corrado and said exactly the same. If black is chosen make sure you budget for a ceramic paint treatment.

I've got an indium Cali and a silver ford and the silver looks considerably cleaner despite not being washed for 6 weeks and the Cali being done this weekend.

Silver also looks great with sporty accessories as they stand out more incase you could be tempted to go for a lighter colour.

I had a black car 15 years ago. Won't have another!

IMG_1448.jpeg
Or alternatively what about both! Actually I can testify that the black half gets 'dirty' very quickly. I've convinced myself that as I take it off road quite a lot it looks better with a bit of mud… I do have the ceramic coating which does a good job of protecting the paint but not in keeping it clean…

Last edited:
Indium with the sports pack looks amazing. Black is a bugger to look after.
There’s a few phots in this thread but there will be better pics out there.

Indium with the sports pack looks amazing. Black is a bugger to look after.
There’s a few phots in this thread but there will be better pics out there.
Cheers.. Yep, just ordered the Indium Grey!!

You’re kind of right but it’s actually the ferry to the Isle of Arran in Scotland. I would have take some more pictures but I was in Glasgow and the van not so I had to post what I had. I do agree black shows the dirt - but it does look great with the red bellows.

Hi, new to all this!

Thanks in advance..
I Think the black looks great but Ive have 3 black ones and its hard to keep the paint from showing up all of the small swirls from cleaning even after having it mopped.

Or maybe try a colour instead?! Brighten the world up a bit.

Nice choice, Mine's Indium Grey with sports pack but @DUB10 has beaten me to the pics and mine's identical, except perhaps not quite as shiny! Have you had a ceramic coat or something on yours? looks amazing @DUB10.

Back