Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Titan Grey Leather

J

Joelsm1

Hi,
I am just about to order a new Cali and am keen to see a decent photo of the Titan grey leather seats. The one in the brochure is so small and my dealer doesnt have a swatch of it - does anyone have this option or could anyone point me in the direction of a decent photo of it ?
I am torn between Black leather and the Titan Grey.
Thanks, in advance :)

Hi
Did you have any luck trying to get a better picture, we are facing exactly the same problem?
Thanks

I feel for you guys with the leather option not being anything but cheap if you get the colour choice wrong then it can spoil your Cali ...
Sorry for being negative ,but you need to get the dealer to sort you out some swatches or I would tell them you'll go to another dealer ...not much of a dealer if they haven't got interior option swatches ...
Feel free to name and shame

When we bought our Cali, leather seats from the factory weren't an option. The vans came into the UK with cloth seats, the seats then came out and went off to an auto trimmers.

I think VW used

http://www.auto-kit.co.uk/

It may be worth contacting them direct for a swatch?

If anyone wants an "aftermarket" retrim, we use these guys a lot at work a lot and I thoroughly recommend them

http://www.auto-trim.co.uk/vehicle-trimming.html

If it helps, we had black smooth leather and it is brilliant for the van. Very pleased with it. It doesn't mark up, wipes clean, is warm when cold and cool when warm (if that makes sense!)

Would you mind saying how much it cost? I'm fed up with how easy it is to get the cloth seats grubby.

I can't remember exactly to be honest. I think it was around £1600. I'll look it up later.

Californiaman said:
I can't remember exactly to be honest. I think it was around £1600. I'll look it up later.

That sounds about right for leather

A local trimmer gave me a ballpark figure of £1800 to re trim my cali seats & door cards in leather.

We can offer this service through ourselves and have a very large collection of swathces to look through if you are interested.

Thanks

smgcowfold said:
We can offer this service through ourselves and have a very large collection of swathces to look through if you are interested.

Thanks

I may have a gander as they at the cotf meet in may Alex :)