Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Not another blue Berghaus owner!

Art Vandelay

Art Vandelay

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Picked it up a couple of weeks ago and did a test camp last weekend at Cedar Gables site near Bewl Water, East Sussex. Nice little site.

Having the test camp gave us a great opportunity to try everything out and make sure nothing was missing. Only the strap to attached the table to the headrest was AWOL. Which reminds me....I must contact the dealer.

The wife and I slept upstairs with the 12month old comfortable downstairs.

I found, what looks like, 4 beige plastic screw covers just loose on the rim that the upstairs bed base sits on. I'll post pics later to see if you can help identify where they should live.

What do folks use to transfer and pour water from a tap into the van? I improvised and used one of those clear plastic, squashable, water containers and poured it through an (unused) petrol can spout. Not ideal as the spout didn't fit the water bag that well.

One of our best purchases was one of those £11 Ikea baby high chairs. The legs come off easily and it takes up little room in the van.

I find the front windscreen cover a bit naff. I must have a read on here as to all your alternatives.
Cheers

Cool fella ... Another berg found and not to far from me :)