Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wannabe California Beach owner

i bet he did
Ideally, we are looking to make one purchase and keep it for a long time. But everything is unusual at the moment and so, I'm prepared to consider all our options.

But yes, I'm sure he would stand to gain far more from people repeatedly trading in vans. With such long wait times; I can also see the logic - have a van now and wait for the one that you really want.

Good evening, Wannabe 3 seat bench California Beach owner here - preferably in cherry red. Planning to mostly use as a day van for family day trips - we live near the coast, so I can see it getting a lot of use as a surrogate beach hut (and much nicer than one too!)

Truth be told - I've always admired the original VW camper vans and had a half-hearted dream of owning one. I guess I must be having a mid-life crisis, or it's something to do with these Covid lockdowns etc that has led me to want to pursue van life now. Went and test drove one last weekend and it was love at first drive/sight. Thankfully my husband is completely on board with the idea too!

I must admit - I'm quite confused as to whether now really is a good time to jump in - given that prices are so high and availability scarce. Even 3 year old vans are almost as much as new - albeit without the year long wait. I always thought if I was spending that much money on something that I'd want to spec it and buy new. But the impulsive part of me thinks if we bought second-hand we could have one right now!

Looking forward to gaining much advice and inspiration from these pages. I have already had many hours of happy reading.
Hi,
I have a 2021 Fortana Red metallic OCEAN 4MOTION T6.1 (204bhp) coming up for sale with 2,500 miles on if you are interested. Please DM me if you would like more information.Regards

Hi,
I have a 2021 Fortana Red metallic OCEAN 4MOTION T6.1 (204bhp) coming up for sale with 2,500 miles on if you are interested. Please DM me if you would like more information.Regards
Hi, I would like to DM you for more info but when I click on your profile - it says you have restricted access to view. I am new to this forum, so not sure of all the ins and outs of how it works. Could you possibly DM if you know how? Thanks

Hi, I also tried to contact you directly but I am also getting the same message appearing. Are we allowed to give mobile numbers on this site you think ?