Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Newbie Essentials

My deep maroon top matches very well my midnight blue carpet and has the added benefit of not showing the wine stains.

Travel John or Sheewee peebol disposable urine bags
Or the proverbial bucket for the lady and empty water bottle for the man lol

Just ordered a 335 Qube and the brandrup tray for under the kitchen. Tray has arrived and looks good a real neat fit .

Just ordered a 335 Qube and the brandrup tray for under the kitchen. Tray has arrived and looks good a real neat fit .
Where did you order the Bandrup from and how long did it take to come? I'm guessing you ordered from the continent. There seems to be a gap in the market for a Brandrup dealer in the UK now that VW has ditched them (or was it the other way around)?

the 335 is half the price on amazon (arrived in a couple of days). if you're prepared to lift it in and out - even I can manage that... I bought it thinking if it didnt work I'd get a friend to help make a sliding unit, but found I don't need it.. It's up to you how much you want to spend...

Mine goes in the boot, comes into the "house" when needed.

It was from campervantastic next day delivery .. Reall easy to fit . Removed the shelf in right side of kitchen. There was instructions to move the shelf higher but don't fancy drilling the side of the kitchen unit. I agree looks like a gap in the market for uk dealers to stock brandrup. Can't fault campervantastic phoned and checked stock, made order online, tracked delivery by ups

Where did you order the Bandrup from and how long did it take to come? I'm guessing you ordered from the continent. There seems to be a gap in the market for a Brandrup dealer in the UK now that VW has ditched them (or was it the other way around)?

It was from a uk dealer based in London .. Quick and easy

managed to take a couple of photo's showing the tray under the right hand side of the sink to show how neat the tray fitsIMG_1697.JPG

Hi Denzil

Please can you pm me with the name of the U.K. Toilet shelf supplier.
The forum police have starred it out (don't know why, because they do not sell an alternative).

I am down in west Dorset, you would be welcome to come and look, and drink coffee.....you can even camp in the garden , I often do!!
Hi Cyclopath. We're in West Dorset and about to get our first camper (2008 Cali). Might be asking for tips sometime soon.

Hi Cyclopath. We're in West Dorset and about to get our first camper (2008 Cali). Might be asking for tips sometime soon.
Your very welcome, we are in South Perrott. I always like seeing a new van, and am happy to share and learn new ideas.
In fact other friends of mine are getting their first T5 camper soon. We could have a mini meet somewhere...how old are your little ones??

Your very welcome, we are in South Perrott. I always like seeing a new van, and am happy to share and learn new ideas.
In fact other friends of mine are getting their first T5 camper soon. We could have a mini meet somewhere...how old are your little ones??
We're near Bridport. Just us two and a friendly Lab called Dolly. But happy to join a meet.

We're near Bridport. Just us two and a friendly Lab called Dolly. But happy to join a meet.
We are almost neighbours them, I used to be based in Beaminster, but worked all around includingBridport, let me know when she(or is it a he) arrives
How exciting

My goodness, it wasn't you I met in the Pyrenees recently. Used to have an ancient Hymer van, and was hiking between mountain refuges.....on the Col du Madamette. I was the short bauld smiley guy who climbed fast.

My goodness, it wasn't you I met in the Pyrenees recently. Used to have an ancient Hymer van, and was hiking between mountain refuges.....on the Col du Madamette. I was the short bauld smiley guy who climbed fast.
Ah no. Wish we had been in the pyranees. This is our first foray into campers.