Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Newbie Cali Owner To be

Dark Ocean

Dark Ocean

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
Hi everyone. I just wanted to say that I have been an avid reader of the forum for the best part of this year and armed with lots of advice from others here, took the plunge and placed my order. We decided to go with SMG in Tonbridge due to the great feedback from others on the forum. We paid the deposit on the 24th September and were hopeful of seeing our new addition this side of Xmas. Sadly, I have just been told by VW UK that we are being pushed back to week 6 2021 with the new 204 engine as the factory is now at capacity for 2020, which is a real shame.

We decided to go for a Deep Black Pearl (against lots of advice on the forum) 4 motion Ocean with 18inch Palmerston alloys, art velour seats, chrome pack, shower, TPM, 80l tank, heated screen, hill start, mud flaps, media pro, power sliding door and some dealer fit options with chrome side tubes, 30mm lowering and bike rack. I've just bought a great VW plate from DVLA too.

We have two kids, 11 and 13 and can't wait to start getting away for days and weekends here and there. I'm just hoping that there will still be some space on the sites left as it seems great minds think alike with Cali sales going mad.

Anyway looking forward to bumping into others from this forum when we are out and about. I'll be the one holding a large glass of rose wine chilling under the awning.
See you all soon!!

simons california 1.JPG

Wow, welcome, looks like you’ve gone on a SKI’ing spree. Looking forward to hearing more about it next year.