Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Kitani

Kitani

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Hello Everybody! I'm a Cali Enthusiast and planning to buy an Ocean soon.

At the moment i'm informing all about the pricing and the leasing possibilities. I'm also wondering who has bought a new California from a Volkswagen dealer? All the people I personally know have bought a 2nd hand vehicle. The difference in price substantial. But I guess it all depends on your own financial situation?

For the difference in price I think it is worth getting it new. The only down sight is the waiting time.
However, buying new is not only cheaper than some second hand California vans but also you get the chance of asking for whatever extras you want.

Hi and welcome.
When I was making my decision, prices for 1 year old second hand vans were higher than what I was quoted for new. Now that prices for new have risen by 10-15% in Switzerland used cars may make sense again.

Hello Everybody! I'm a Cali Enthusiast and planning to buy an Ocean soon.

At the moment i'm informing all about the pricing and the leasing possibilities. I'm also wondering who has bought a new California from a Volkswagen dealer? All the people I personally know have bought a 2nd hand vehicle. The difference in price substantial. But I guess it all depends on your own financial situation?
Welcome here.
My local dealer offered a T6 with 6000 miles for more than a new well-optioned 6.1. I like all the electronic gizmos and am very glad I waited for 13 months and bought new.
Your deposit is refundable - dealers just want to be able to place orders - finance deals can be worked out close to delivery, and options amended after order, so I’d recommend deciding whether you need 4motion (unlikely, but I don’t think that can be changed post-order) and getting your order in. My dealer is quoting 15-18 months lead time