Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New member in North Wales.

DavidinWales

DavidinWales

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Hello Everybody,

I'm a new member from North Wales. I'm awaiting delivery of my first ever camper, a new Cali Ocean. It was due a couple of weeks ago but has been delayed. As I wouldn't be allowed to go anywhere in it for the foreseeable future that doesn't really matter!

David.

Hi David.
Welcome to the Cali family. Straight into ownership with a new Cali, good move. Don't forget to consider extending your warranty.

:welcome Lots to peruse on the forum whilst you wait. And get planning some trips. Local is also good!

:welcome Lots to peruse on the forum whilst you wait. And get planning some trips. Local is also good!
Thanks, plenty of planning going on! We're not allowed to travel even locally for non-essentials though.

Hello Everybody,

I'm a new member from North Wales. I'm awaiting delivery of my first ever camper, a new Cali Ocean. It was due a couple of weeks ago but has been delayed. As I wouldn't be allowed to go anywhere in it for the foreseeable future that doesn't really matter!

David.
Welcome, we aren’t far from you, regularly pop into N W but not so much in the last 9 months!
Hope you get your Ocean soon, you can practice camp on the drive.
Where did you buy from?

Welcome, we aren’t far from you, regularly pop into N W but not so much in the last 9 months!
Hope you get your Ocean soon, you can practice camp on the drive.
Where did you buy from?
Hi, thanks. I'm getting it from North Wales VW in Llandudno Junction.

Welcome David, Love the colour, hopefully better times for travel soon. We live in West Lancs & are also very regular visitors to North Wales, Always enjoy walk-outs from the Sychnant Pass & a pint in the Fairy Glen at Dwygyfylchi. Can't wait to get over soon.

Welcome David, Love the colour, hopefully better times for travel soon. We live in West Lancs & are also very regular visitors to North Wales, Always enjoy walk-outs from the Sychnant Pass & a pint in the Fairy Glen at Dwygyfylchi. Can't wait to get over soon.
Hope you get to visit again soon but Wales is moving more cautiously than England so it will be a while yet. We’ll save some of our typical Mediterranean sunshine for you

Now that is a lovely colour, I’ll keep an eye out for it when you visit the Lakes

Collected my new Cali Ocean last week and managed to get this photo on the way home. My pot of gold!

View attachment 74575
Fantastic photo!! I bet you had to pull over quickly and grab it before the rainbow disappeared. The colour really looks amazing. Happy camping!!

Fantastic photo!! I bet you had to pull over quickly and grab it before the rainbow disappeared. The colour really looks amazing. Happy camping!!
Thank you. Actually, I saw the rainbow as I pulled out of the dealership. It's not very photogenic around there so I drove three miles or so get the photo on the seafront. Luckily it lasted!

You might want to pop that photo on the 2022 calendar thread.
Didn't know about the calendar so thanks, I'll do that.

Gorgeous love that red
Did you purchase from Lisa in Llandudno?

Lisa is excellent, she looked after us really well, she certainly knows her Cali’s.
Yes. Unfortunately due to COVID she couldn't do the normal handover and give me a guided tour.

Hello Everybody,

David.
Welcome, I visit bangor quite frequently so could possibly see u about, love it up there, mostly find me at Penmon on anglsea. Enjoy your new toy.

Welcome, I visit bangor quite frequently so could possibly see u about, love it up there, mostly find me at Penmon on anglsea. Enjoy your new toy.
Thanks Capt Kirk. Can you park overnight at Penmon?