Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New member - 2019 T6 Ocean

IOMick

IOMick

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Hi, I’m new to camper vans and am really looking forward to doing some touring in the UK and Ireland and eventually Europe but I cant leave the Isle of Man right now as the border is closed but luckily its a beautiful place so I can do lots of practicing right here on my doorstep. Picked up my T6 last week and now I keep buying things I think I might need but I’m going to stop now and get some overnighting done to work out exactly what I really need. Love the forum and have found it helpful already.

:welcome Welcome and congratulations on the your new van, you won't regret it!
Be great to share some pictures of the van on its travels.:)

Hellooooo and welcome as handsome as you look in your profile photo I’m sure we would all love to see some photos of you lovely new van.

:welcome

Where are the best sites on the IoM? I've not been there in 50 years but would love to go there with our Cali?

Also, have you any ideas on a name for your new T6?

Best wishes - and enjoy the ride!

:welcome Many will say WAIT before you buy. I bought everything up front and didn’t regret it (only maybe £100 worth). If you know what you want your Cali for, search on here and you’ll get heaps of advice and opinions to help you make the right decision for you. Welcome

:welcome IOM

We’re headed your direction later in the year for a wedding, love the island.

Obvs Names for the Cali,
Tinworld (Tynwald)
Manxy
Laxy wheels
Douglas
Queenie
Governor

Best is last :
Vannin